LFCMarshall's FM12 Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey LFCMarshall. Always download your updates and was wondering if there is any chance a few west ham ham youngsters can be upgraded. Ex Danny Potts (He is now in first team and doin very well) others maybe Montano and Hall etc.77

Krul - Raise CA
Steven Taylor - Raise CA
Coloccini - Raise CA
Demba ba - Raise CA Especially

@LFC

Just checked in-game. Sam Hutchinson is listed as a FA coach in game. Should move him back to an active player with his new 1 1/2 year deal he signed. I know you're not a fan of creating new players, but should just be a task of moving him back to Chelsea. He was an unused substitute on the bench today against Aston Villa.

Hey LFCMarshall. Always download your updates and was wondering if there is any chance a few west ham ham youngsters can be upgraded. Ex Danny Potts (He is now in first team and doin very well) others maybe Montano and Hall etc.77

Yes will have a look

Give Demba Ba better composure:)

done
Krul - Raise CA
Steven Taylor - Raise CA
Coloccini - Raise CA
Demba ba - Raise CA Especially
demba ba already high enough, rest been done
@LFC

Just checked in-game. Sam Hutchinson is listed as a FA coach in game. Should move him back to an active player with his new 1 1/2 year deal he signed. I know you're not a fan of creating new players, but should just be a task of moving him back to Chelsea. He was an unused substitute on the bench today against Aston Villa.

yes i will look at it :)

Toni Kroos(FC Bayern München) should get a CA increase. Been Bayern's best player the whole season and covers Schweinsteiger's position very well now when Bastian is injured. Has also made a name for himself in the national team where he most definitely has a starting spot. That's gotta mean something when the competition is so heavy(Özil, Müller, Götze, Podolski)

Rasmus Elm(AZ Alkmaar) should also get a CA/PA increase. One of the most hunted(if not the most) players in the Eredivisie and is being rumoured to pretty much all the top clubs.

John Guidetti(Feyenoord/Man City) has done an incredible autumn in the dutch club and is touted the new Ibrahimovic by Swedish experts/media. Legend and coach Ronald Koeman has also praised him, aswell as Roberto Mancini and the City staff. Really deserves a CA increase, but also a major PA increase.

Marco Reus(Mönchengladbach), has according to kicker magazine been the best player in the Bundesliga this fall and deserves a CA/PA increase. He is an absolutely beast in real life and is rumoured to top clubs in all the big leagues. Has also made a debut in the national team.
I didn't get no confirmation that you looked over these players, so in case you missed it here they are again.

I think Jordi Gomez of wigan should get a penalty taking rating increased to at least 15 becasue he is the regular wigan penalty taker.

Andros Townsend on loan at Leeds
Jakub Swierczok to Kaiserslautern for 420.000 euro.
Danny Wilson on loan at Blackpool
David Button loan at Doncaster
Jason Alan Davidson on free to Heracles Almelo
Daniele Dessena to Cagliari
Sebastien Puygrenier to Nancy
Eggert Gunnthor Jónsson to Wolves
Chinedo Obasi loan to Schalke
Eduardo Vargas from Universidad de Chile to Napoli
Nicolas Anelka to Shanghai Shenhua

sorry mate not doing estonian players, i have no idea about any of them

Barzagli needs an upgrade, he's been an absolute beast this season, same for Lichsteiner too imo. I'd also say that Sebastian Giovinco needs upgrading in terms of finishing, he's got 7 goals and 4 assists in 14 games this season.

Barzagli needs an upgrade, he's been an absolute beast this season, same for Lichsteiner too imo. I'd also say that Sebastian Giovinco needs upgrading in terms of finishing, he's got 7 goals and 4 assists in 14 games this season.

barzagli and lichsteiner i will look at, giovinco is already good enough, in my 2nd season with liverpool, giovinco was star play and top scorer at the euro's so has plent of potential

not sure if been mentioned but some for Sheffield Wednesday:
INS:
Danny Batth loan extened till end of season from Wolves
Stephen Bywater signed on one year deal from Derby
Sanchez Watt on loan till 16th January from Arsenal
Ben Marshall on loan till end of season from Stoke ( plus maybe a slight upgrade one of best players in that league this year)
James Tavenier on loan from Newcastle until 9th of January
Miguel Llera on loan from Blackpool until January

Out:
James O'Connor left for coaching role at Orlando City
Dan Uchechi - Loan cut short been sent back
David Kasnik - Same as Uchechi

also Mark Beevers has returned from MK Dons

some more:
Rhys Taylor Chelsea to Rotherham Loan 1 month loan
Kieran Trippier Manchester City to Burnley Permenant deal 3 and a half year deal
Danny Pugh Stoke City to Leeds two and a half year deal
Brett Omerod and Daniel Bogdanovic 1 month loan deals to Rochdale

barzagli and lichsteiner i will look at, giovinco is already good enough, in my 2nd season with liverpool, giovinco was star play and top scorer at the euro's so has plent of potential

Agreed on Giovinco. Did pretty awesome in my first season at Juventus, and even in the national team for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back