LFCMarshall's FM12 Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@LFC

On average, what is the normal boost you give to players who need a slight increase? I'm always curious. Is it like +5-10 CA? And do you ever lower CA due to form or current performances? Just wanted to know how you go about doing some changes, as they always seem spot on.

usually i compare it with other people so it varies alot, i compare with other people in the league/ there positions etc and see how good i think they are, usually slight increases are only around +5
Can you increase Mario Gomez's current ability as he is currently one of the stop strikers in the Bundesliga.

Also is there a way to prevent Mario Balotelli's skill from always going down to 3 stars?

yes i will and not sure on the balotelli, i can have a look but i doubt there is a way

sorry

Changes have been made here or there, although you say there squad is overrated, yet they usually always come strong from january onwards

hate to say it but dont rule united out of anything

Changes have been made here or there, although you say there squad is overrated, yet they usually always come strong from january onwards

hate to say it but dont rule united out of anything

owh, I'm talking about their strength as compared to other teams like barca, madrid and man city in this game.. they are the hardest to beat.. in my testing, barca and madrid have received couple of good beatings.. man utd? very rare..

I'm not writing them off, hate to say it too, but I think they will the EPL again this season.. IRL..

and totally agree with the increment on Ba and Krul.. if you havnt done so..

owh, I'm talking about their strength as compared to other teams like barca, madrid and man city in this game.. they are the hardest to beat.. in my testing, barca and madrid have received couple of good beatings.. man utd? very rare..

I'm not writing them off, hate to say it too, but I think they will the EPL again this season.. IRL..

and totally agree with the increment on Ba and Krul.. if you havnt done so..

well barcelona and madrid have a better squad than united so weather the tactic itself just dont suit against united im not sure

Ba and Krul have been done

have any of the barca team been changed, cuenca needs a huge c/a boost, he couldnt get in the b-team last season but guardiola seen something in him and has impressed for the 1st team, imo id suggest c/a from 111 to 140 and a p/a increase from -6 to either -8 or -9 this kid is a huge talent, also collocini is in the form of his life and is playing as good as any centre back in the prem league id suggest c/a from 151 to 163 also move his potential to 163 as he's at the top of his game right now. thanks

The Crystal Palace transfer budget should be increased clyne (crystal palace) is no longer injured wilfried zaha (crystal palace) needs to have better ca/pa so should julian speroni (crystal palace)

I think Messi and Ronaldo should be set to 200 PA as they can still grow and they clearly got what it takes.

Also I'd raise both of they're proffessionalism to 16 atleast. Year after year they are in top shape , physicaly and mentally.

I think Messi and Ronaldo should be set to 200 PA as they can still grow and they clearly got what it takes.

Also I'd raise both of they're proffessionalism to 16 atleast. Year after year they are in top shape , physicaly and mentally.

there already the best on the game, dont think it needs any changing
Suarez dribling should be something like 16-17 .
yep

Jordan rhodes.He has been outstanding this season.Ca and PA should be updated.

Have you added Landon Donovan's two month loan deal at Everton??

Decrease Maicon, D. Milito, and Julio Cesar CA as they have all been very bad this season, especially Maicon. Also a small decrease on Forlan.

Have you increased any Southampton players. Adam lallana has proven himself. Ricky lambert has also been in a good bit of form.
Simon *** and shane long deserve slight boosts. *** has been in great form for the rupublic and I can't see why he isn't getting game time.james Morrison deserves a small increase as well. Has stepped up a bit since our midfield has been poor this season.

Not sure if you've done him, but this season and especially tonight against Liverpool al-habsi has been awesome. Maybe an increase in CA?

Not sure if you've done him, but this season and especially tonight against Liverpool al-habsi has been awesome. Maybe an increase in CA?

every goalkeeper seems to be awesome against us :(
haha

but yes its done

Toni Kroos(FC Bayern München) should get a CA increase. Been Bayern's best player the whole season and covers Schweinsteiger's position very well now when Bastian is injured. Has also made a name for himself in the national team where he most definitely has a starting spot. That's gotta mean something when the competition is so heavy(Özil, Müller, Götze, Podolski)

Rasmus Elm(AZ Alkmaar) should also get a CA/PA increase. One of the most hunted(if not the most) players in the Eredivisie and is being rumoured to pretty much all the top clubs.

John Guidetti(Feyenoord/Man City) has done an incredible autumn in the dutch club and is touted the new Ibrahimovic by Swedish experts/media. Legend and coach Ronald Koeman has also praised him, aswell as Roberto Mancini and the City staff. Really deserves a CA increase, but also a major PA increase.

Marco Reus(Mönchengladbach), has according to kicker magazine been the best player in the Bundesliga this fall and deserves a CA/PA increase. He is an absolutely beast in real life and is rumoured to top clubs in all the big leagues. Has also made a debut in the national team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back