LFCMarshall's January 2011 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
James Bailey and John Brayford, and I'm sure you know they're seriously wank on this game, yet our best players of the season so far.

Lucas from Liverpool, been one, if not their best player.
Welbeck? Been on red hot form for Sunderland.

Seamus Coleman 100% needs an CA and PA increase he's become a Premier League first team player.

One last throw of my hat, Tchoyi at west brom needs a boost, hes the cheap mans yaya toure in amazing form in RL. Maybe dribbling shooting heading and strength increase

Plymouth Argyle players, Fallon must go down, as has Maclean, but Fletcher, Noone, BWP and Jack Stephens all under rated on the game.

Matthew Etherington? He had been immense for Stoke in the past 2 seasons.

Put Ryo Myachi, Arsenal's new signing, into the reserves/youth team?

Plymouth Argyle players, Fallon must go down, as has Maclean, but Fletcher, Noone, BWP and Jack Stephens all under rated on the game.

fallon played alright for ipswich whihc is a league above so i though about improving him slightly haha... ill do the others.

thomas muller PA/CA needs an increase
yepp done

Matthew Etherington? He had been immense for Stoke in the past 2 seasons.
yep agree

Put Ryo Myachi, Arsenal's new signing, into the reserves/youth team?
ive already created him and put him as youth player... he AMR/AML player :)

torres needs a CA decrease :p , while gyan and welbeck CA and PA increase

What about Elmander and Kevin Davies? You most probably had improved them already though

torres needs a CA decrease :p , while gyan and welbeck CA and PA increase

im not going to argue with you there... but as rooney drogba and torres all doing badly ill leave them tbh cus they all will pick up soon and start firing ;) done gyan and welbeck

What about Elmander and Kevin Davies? You most probably had improved them already though

already done :)

Lindegaard at Man Utd
Khumalo at Spurs
Tevez Unhappy
Stephen Ireland Unhappy
Steven Naismith PA boost

Not sure if already done but Sheffield Wednesday debt free and Milan Mandaric now owner.

Lindegaard at Man Utd
Khumalo at Spurs
Tevez Unhappy
Stephen Ireland Unhappy
Steven Naismith PA boost

done all them apart from the unhappy one's... i dno how to make them uphappy and you also cannot trasfer list them so i dno :/

Status
Not open for further replies.