LFCMarshall's January 2011 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, davide santones transfer listed asking price 8.5 mill in R.L and maybe put benzema on TL 18 mill asking price. Stephen ireland on TL, Fabiano TL 10 mill ask price.

I'm pretty sure he's not. His agent says he isn't going anywhere and that he's under contract.

EDIT: You'll need to create Ryo Miyaichi for Arsenal.

Nasri CA Boost, Doumbia Needs Pace Boost To 19/20. Always things to find XD

I'm pretty sure he's not. His agent says he isn't going anywhere and that he's under contract.

already created him and not transfer listing anyone cus you cant :p

anderson then ? he's been showing ability and potential :D
anderson has been improved :)

Nasri CA Boost, Doumbia Needs Pace Boost To 19/20. Always things to find XD

Ok ok.. no worries the more the better

ffs - LFCMarshall, please actually do your own research on all of these things as well! I don't know how much research you do, but a lot of people just suggest things which you seem to just accept but may not be realistic, like giving a bunch of players CA/PA boost because of a couple of good ganes - remember SI do it over a season or two, so just because Anderson has played well in about 2 games, don't just bump him up because someone says so...

Anyway, it's your DB and everything, just thought I'd give you some advice, that's what I prefer anyway!

If you can put in a retirement date for managers I would put one in for Walter Smith at the end of this season.

I'd say in regards to Tevez put his loyalty down to about 5 lol, and whack controversy up. And perhaps put leaving at the end of the contract ticked?

What player? Santons agents stranded in london right now because of the snow, over here discussing deals with 3 london clubs. Ireland situations well known, and fabianos been sulking since the summer so hes available. Benzema is blurry, jose does not rate him the only issue is perez who feels the club has invested too much in karim to simply cut him loose in january. Very interesting situation that will unfold for sure

Okay what about Hummels, Sahin, Subotic, Kagawa (must!!), Cleverley, Chicharito, Rafael, Carzola, G.Rossi, Hernanes, Ozil (abit higher in Determination maybe? 6 is horribly low), Pastore and Cavani

Sorry for the huge list though =/

ffs - LFCMarshall, please actually do your own research on all of these things as well! I don't know how much research you do, but a lot of people just suggest things which you seem to just accept but may not be realistic, like giving a bunch of players CA/PA boost because of a couple of good ganes - remember SI do it over a season or two, so just because Anderson has played well in about 2 games, don't just bump him up because someone says so...

Anyway, it's your DB and everything, just thought I'd give you some advice, that's what I prefer anyway!

Firstly - i done 800 changes on my own, my own research and no help what so ever

Secondely - SI ( In my opinion ) have got near enough everything wrong with CA/PA and have done on everygame of FM thats why i do updates

Thirdly - all chnages i do i believe is realistic as anderson has been quality all season since coming back from injury about a month ago and ive not exactly made him messi-like anyway

Fourthly - not being rude but if you dont like the chnages then dont download it... me personally think this type of database make its more realistic but once again thats my opinion

evans CA decrease, ibrahimovic CA increase, carra CA decrease

Firstly - i done 800 changes on my own, my own research and no help what so ever

Secondely - SI ( In my opinion ) have got near enough everything wrong with CA/PA and have done on everygame of FM thats why i do updates

Thirdly - all chnages i do i believe is realistic as anderson has been quality all season since coming back from injury about a month ago and ive not exactly made him messi-like anyway

Fourthly - not being rude but if you dont like the chnages then dont download it... me personally think this type of database make its more realistic but once again thats my opinion

Alright mate. Didn't mean to be rude, just saying that a lot of the suggestions coming in seemed unrealistic to me and you shouldn't just take them for granted. But as you say, it's your DB and I know how much work you've put in, not questioning that.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Okay what about Hummels, Sahin, Subotic, Kagawa (must!!), Cleverley, Chicharito, Rafael, Carzola, G.Rossi, Hernanes, Ozil (abit higher in Determination maybe? 6 is horribly low), Pastore and Cavani

Sorry for the huge list though =/

This?

I think Neil Mellor from Sheffield Wednesday and Craig Mcail Smith (sp) from Peterborough finishing should be raised

Davide Somma? He's an awful lot better than what the game says he is, as is Luciano Becchio (who also needs his contract to run to June 2013).

Luciano Becchio from Leeds... Hes been playing awesomely, so change his CA/PA please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.