LFCMarshall's January 2011 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally thought some PA of Liverpool youths are atrocious. Coady was the captain of the U18 team that won England the cup, Ngoo had been tearing up the reserves and Adam Morgan (The new Fowler) who scored more goals than Rooney at youth level all has very low PA.

Have you removed Man Utd 220 debt?

yeppp

I personally thought some PA of Liverpool youths are atrocious. Coady was the captain of the U18 team that won England the cup, Ngoo had been tearing up the reserves and Adam Morgan (The new Fowler) who scored more goals than Rooney at youth level all has very low PA.

Most PA of all youth players are pretty shockin tbf of most teams... i watch quite abit of academy and reserves and we got some good quality coming through.. lets just hope they can do it in the first team in a few years

Upgrade Nani and Anderson's CA and PA and also give Welbeck and Cleverley a boost as they have been playing terrific and fm dosent reckonise that.

IMHO I think that Theo Walcott's PA should be -9 or -10 as you can't predict how good the lad is going to get.

@4_fabregas - okay mate will do :) didnt know mista played in MLS and he now a free agent... he was the one with the mask celebration right? played for valencia and real madrid :P

Bump

to be honest with you....i actually never knew mista before he came to be mls.
anyways thanks buddy...it was very helpful of you

Jermaine Johnson CA needs upping

Okay
IMHO I think that Theo Walcott's PA should be -9 or -10 as you can't predict how good the lad is going to get.

He plays regulary and im sure i saw a thing tht said -9, -10 people are for people who are youngsters who should not be over played... plus his PA is 180 already so ill leave him.. tbh though how many times has he played amazing then pretty **** for the next couple of weeks! He has awful consistancy

Dale Roberts removing from the game.
R.I.P
Cheers

done

to be honest with you....i actually never knew mista before he came to be mls.
anyways thanks buddy...it was very helpful of you

haha mista was legendary :P and no worries

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

bump

Dale Jennings CA and PA should be improved and Arteta's consistency and maybe Balotelli's adaptability should be lowered

Last edited:
Motherwell's youth coach Gordon Young is caretaker manager at the moment but I will keep you updated if there is an announcement on a new manager

Most Norwich players need a CA boost, looking at their league position in reality and their league position in FM. Also, Rio Ferdinand probably needs his injury proneness increased a little.

Last edited:
Dale Jennings CA and PA should be improved and Arteta's consistency and maybe Balotelli's adaptability should be lowered

Yepp

People might hate on me for this but... Marlon King needs a PA/CA increase :)

had a couple of good games after not being able to score in first 10 games so im gunna leave it for abit he already quite good the championship

Motherwell's youth coach Gordon Young is caretaker manager at the moment but I will keep you updated if there is an announcement on a new manager

already done :)

Most Norwich players need a CA boost, looking at their league position in reality and their league position in FM. Also, Rio Ferdinand probably needs his injury proneness increased a little.

Both already done :)

Santa Cruz to Lazio.
Cassano to Milan.
Ronaldinho to Gremio.

Will do cassano... cruz and ronaldinho are both rumours at minute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back