LFCMarshall's January 2011 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leonardo has been appointed as Inter Manager until June 2012

Hmmmmm leonardo gets sacked from ac Milan then he goes to inter?? odd choice by inter if they have got him in...

Hugo Almeida has joined Besiktas today, 2m euros. Weekly Wage is 49,000 euros

not sure if he has been mentioned laready but i think Nene of PSG needs a CA boost he has been awesome this season

Yep i agree will do it

Hugo Almeida to Besiktas.
Demichelis on loan to Malaga.
Mike Hanke to Monchengladbach

done

done

Leonardo has been appointed as Inter Manager until June 2012

really? interesting move that :L

Hmmmmm leonardo gets sacked from ac Milan then he goes to inter?? odd choice by inter if they have got him in...

yeah really weird wonder how fans will react

Hugo Almeida has joined Besiktas today, 2m euros. Weekly Wage is 49,000 euros

done

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 AM ----------

anymoreee

Matthew Etherington
Andy Carroll
Danny Welbeck
Asamoah Gyan
Jack Wilshere
Andy King
Lucas
Adam le Fondre
Rafael Van Der Vaart
Asmir Begovic
Barry Bannan
Ciaran Clark

roy hodgson, rafa benitez, avram grant PA decrease ?

nah not doing managers

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

Matthew Etherington
Andy Carroll
Danny Welbeck
Asamoah Gyan
Jack Wilshere
Andy King
Lucas
Adam le Fondre
Rafael Van Der Vaart
Asmir Begovic
Barry Bannan
Ciaran Clark

yep ill do most of them :)

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 03:16 PM ----------

anyoneee

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 02:23 PM ----------

C'mon ladss anymoree

dont know if you are just doing the top leagues but hartlepools on loan goalkeeper jake kean has been superb of late with a run of cleansheets away from home so i personally think his stats could do with improvement

dont know if you are just doing the top leagues but hartlepools on loan goalkeeper jake kean has been superb of late with a run of cleansheets away from home so i personally think his stats could do with improvement

i concentrate alot more on top leagues as i know them more and can do most of them myself... lower leagues ill do but people have to suggest things and be realistic as ill believe them and change the stats .. so anymore from lower leagues let me know just dont be unrealsitic please

Elia should be upgraded, Pedro decrease, Nasri Increase, Berbatov increase with Owen slight decrease.

Elia should be upgraded, Pedro decrease, Nasri Increase, Berbatov increase with Owen slight decrease.

Elia i will do... pedro is quality IMO and suits barca perfect so ill keep him... nasri has been increased as has berbatov and owen already low 140's so ill keep it at that :)

i concentrate alot more on top leagues as i know them more and can do most of them myself... lower leagues ill do but people have to suggest things and be realistic as ill believe them and change the stats .. so anymore from lower leagues let me know just dont be unrealsitic please

on that note, i believe Scott loach perhpas deserves a PA increase.

sheffield wednesday :
Giles Coke - mainly his tackling from 10 to 12 team work and work rate deffo need improving to at least 14 each
Gary Teale- shocking on the game really underated his crossing pace and dribbling need uprating aswell
Liam Palmer - Genral P/A increase getting involved with the first team squad alot this season also scotland under 19's

sheffield wednesday :
Giles Coke - mainly his tackling from 10 to 12 team work and work rate deffo need improving to at least 14 each
Gary Teale- shocking on the game really underated his crossing pace and dribbling need uprating aswell
Liam Palmer - Genral P/A increase getting involved with the first team squad alot this season also scotland under 19's

yeppp

Status
Not open for further replies.