LFCMarshall's January 2011 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wouldnt mind seeing Rodger Johnson and Scott Dann being slightly improved being pretty good for blues. And possibly Jerome being slightly faster but lower composure, as he can pretty much run passed most mediocre defenders and blast it wide.

yep

Johan Djourou needs a CA increase.

no he ****! he already 144 CA

Fix Ander Lindergaard's CA/PA he is touted to be a future star

not saw nothing of him so ive increased but not loads as no-one has saw him

De Gea PA slight increase as he is outstanding

yep

Cassano slight increase as he just signed for Milan and IMO he is a beast atm.

cassano already high enough

i wouldnt mind seeing Rodger Johnson and Scott Dann being slightly improved being pretty good for blues. And possibly Jerome being slightly faster but lower composure, as he can pretty much run passed most mediocre defenders and blast it wide.

johnson and dann are already high 1 40's and dann has good potential... and ill change jerome

Seb Larsson, been one of Brums top performers.

yepp

How's Djourou ****? He's been one of Arsenal's best defenders. I know you are a good gauge of who's **** (you support Liverpool) but Djourou's been good this season. A slight CA boost would be succifient.

Jon Parkin has joined Cardiff on a two and a half year deal

source i cant find it ill do if it comes on BBC or SSN

How's Djourou ****? He's been one of Arsenal's best defenders. I know you are a good gauge of who's **** (you support Liverpool) but Djourou's been good this season. A slight CA boost would be succifient.

sorry i just dont rate him squillaci vermaelen and koscielny are all better defenders and he 144 CA anyway so thats a decent CB anyway

Grant Holt and Wes Hoolahan at Norwich, slight improvements? Both have played exceedingly well lately, and are the reason Norwich are in the top 3. Holt Especially.

I agree with the Neville changes mentioned above! He was just awful yesturday.......And has been for a long long while.

Has Hargreaves retired yet?..............Give up Owen!!!!

Grant Holt and Wes Hoolahan at Norwich, slight improvements? Both have played exceedingly well lately, and are the reason Norwich are in the top 3. Holt Especially.

I agree with the Neville changes mentioned above! He was just awful yesturday.......And has been for a long long while.

Has Hargreaves retired yet?..............Give up Owen!!!!

done norwich changes and neville... hargreaves will retire eventually he cant keep not gettin injuries.. and owen still is a good player just injury prone

done norwich changes and neville... hargreaves will retire eventually he cant keep not gettin injuries.. and owen still is a good player just injury prone

I meant Hargreaves when I said Owen....believe it maybe his first name. :P

I love your updates, kept my FM10 present and correct. KUTGW

i dont know if it was mentioned before but if you can do it,make malaga a lot richer and make reputation a lot higher....sorry for my bad english

I meant Hargreaves when I said Owen....believe it maybe his first name. :P

I love your updates, kept my FM10 present and correct. KUTGW

haha just read it again.. just me being an idiot :P and thanks!

i dont know if it was mentioned before but if you can do it,make malaga a lot richer and make reputation a lot higher....sorry for my bad english

yep will do been mentioned before

Marvin Sordell has been in fine form since breaking into the first team at watford.

yepp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back