LFCMarshall's January 2011 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
put hulk as a natural right winger and varela as left winger and both cut inside
put belluschi as a natural mc please

Marc Albrighton, Ciaran Clark, Barry Bannan, Johnathan Hogg and Chris Herd for Aston Villa, all deserve at least slight increases for breaking into the first team and impressing most people
Reo-Coker has been fantastic so maybe one for him as he's not too great on the game.
Stuart Downing has been Villa's best player this season and deserves to be better.
Gary Gardener and Andrea Weimann (both sp) are regarded as hugely talented and I think warrant a better PA (maybe a -something rather than a fixed figure)

Marc Albrighton, Ciaran Clark, Barry Bannan, Johnathan Hogg and Chris Herd for Aston Villa, all deserve at least slight increases for breaking into the first team and impressing most people
Reo-Coker has been fantastic so maybe one for him as he's not too great on the game.
Stuart Downing has been Villa's best player this season and deserves to be better.
Gary Gardener and Andrea Weimann (both sp) are regarded as hugely talented and I think warrant a better PA (maybe a -something rather than a fixed figure)

will do mate :)

Ralf Ragnick sacked by Hoffenheim,
*** Man Marco Pezzaiuoli has taken over until end of season.

Obertan's position should be changed - should be accomplished as attacking midfielder and striker

Marnick Vermijl should have a -8 pa , he has done really well in the reserves , some of his stats need a boost , finishing and composure should be 10-12 , flair 14 - 16 , agility 12-15 , technique 10-12 and make him accomplished at MR and AMR

Hernandez's composure should be 16 and should have ppm likes to beat offside trap .

John Cofie deserves slight boost in ca and pa , finishing should be 12-14 , composure 10-12 , heading and strength also 10-12 . He has been scoring for fun in the u18s and reserves

Fabio's positioning should 12-14 , balance should come down to 8 or 9

Rafael should get a ca boost and stamina should be 16 , he has been playing 90 minutes quite often this season .

Nani corner should be brought down to 12-15 , increase finishing to 14 but keep composure the same

Anderson's creativity and technique should 16-18 , same for Eikrem

Van Der Sar's throwing should be 13-14

Scholes' stamina should be 13 , he does play the full 90 in a lot of games but thats not possible in the game .

Reduce Neville's positioning and anticipation to 12

Ravel Morrison's dribbling and first touch should be increased to 15-16 . Increase his composure to 12

Zeki Fryers should get pa increase . Rio has said that this lad could play for England at world cup 2018

Welbeck's heading should be improved - 10-12 , anticipation should also go up - 10-12 , finishing shhould be 15

Cleverley's first touch should be 15-16 , work rate and team work should be increase 16-18

Non United players that could use a boost -

Albrighton - pace increased to 18
Mortan Gamst Pedersen - free kicks should be 18
Bale - pace should be 18
Henderson - creativity should be 16-18

I dont think Henderson deserves a creativity of more than 15, ur putting him in league with the likes of Fabregas and Iniesta by giving him higher

Cos we payed some of our debt i think our transfer budget should be like 6-8 mill higher.

Jelle Van Damme to Standard for 2.5 million.
Davide Lanzafame to Brescia.
Jonathan Cristaldo to Metalist.
Charles Itandje to Atromitos.
Wagner (Lokomotiv) to Gaziantepspor.
David Alaba loaned to Hoffenheim.
Luiz Gustavo (Hoffenheim) to Bayern Munich for 15 million.
Havard Nordtveit to Borussia Monchengladbach

Last edited:
George Donnelly should be a lot better, his pace should be 15+ and his finishing should be alot better, he's in the top 10 strikers in the league..

Paul Turnbull should have higher stamina and better tackling, also determination.

Alan Patrik (Santos) needs a boost on passing (14-15)
Fabio Coentrão needs a boost on jumping (12-13)
Salvio needs a CA and PA boost he's been playing quite well for benfica this year
Carlos Martins (Benfica) needs a boost on long shots (17-18)
Pizzi (Braga) needs a boost on CA and PA
João reis (Louletano) CA and PA boost

will do most

@Matt Kult - some of the things you have gave like 16-18 are in the leagues of world class players so are pretty unrealistic espeically for youngsters.. and if i change all that for united they will be unstoppable whihc will make my update unrealistic and boring to play... ill change position and CA/PA but not individual stats loads

For Hibernian:

- Sol bamba to Leicester, £400k
- Lee Currie, Matt Welch released
- Jonathan grounds loan ending in January
- Byrne, Booth both returning from loans
- Stadium Capacity 20,421

Put Ranocchia in the Inter Milan team and slightly increase his CA/PA as from what I can see from YouTube he is a promising player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back