LFCMarshall's January 2011 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have made 1700 changes mate you'll have to be abit more specific :P

plus look through suggestions and there all the improvements ive made unless i said i wasent going to

---------- Post added at 02:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 AM ----------

anymoree lads
kk fanks

Is there a way to increase club's starting finances and transfer budgets? All clubs seem a bit low across the board. Chelsea's Oil Money. Liverpool has new owners with new capital, Man City's spending power, etc. Just a thought to increase them just a tad bit.

martin kelly, and thomas nice too!! both have done well to get ca/pa change tx

---------- Post added at 06:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 AM ----------

Btw how do you change transfer status in the editor.. and how do you post threads?? tx -reubenLFC- newbee..

Is there a way to increase club's starting finances and transfer budgets? All clubs seem a bit low across the board. Chelsea's Oil Money. Liverpool has new owners with new capital, Man City's spending power, etc. Just a thought to increase them just a tad bit.

already done it was done on ym winter update on this site :)

Neville had been **** for the last few years. He should've retired already. But in the late 90s he was probably the best english right-back of his generation.

hate to admit it but i know :P

martin kelly, and thomas nice too!! both have done well to get ca/pa change tx

---------- Post added at 06:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 AM ----------

Btw how do you change transfer status in the editor.. and how do you post threads?? tx -reubenLFC- newbee..

yep and you can change transfer status and there a thing top rightish... new thread

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

anymoree

What changes have you made to Liverpool so far mate? I'll tell you if I think you're missing something ;)

Also, hope you're waiting until it's confirmed to do the Dzeko switch, as nothing is confirmed yet :)

IHO I think Rafael derserves a major CA boost, as he is terrif right back, basiclly our first choice.

i don´t think you know how they are but can you make robin söder and niklas bärkroth better both are really big tallents better CA/PA please

sorry for bad english im from sweden

increase gary cahill

done

What changes have you made to Liverpool so far mate? I'll tell you if I think you're missing something ;)

Also, hope you're waiting until it's confirmed to do the Dzeko switch, as nothing is confirmed yet :)

ermm decreased obv people like poulsen konchesky etc... agger our best Def.. merieles and lucas are both low 150's CA and gerrard , torres and reina are 175-185 CA ... j.cole, kuyt, maxi etc are all low 150's i think of the top of my head :P

IHO I think Rafael derserves a major CA boost, as he is terrif right back, basiclly our first choice.

yep i have gave him huge boost.. he 142 CA now with o'shea 144 CA but rafeal got quality potential so rafeal will get first choice in team soon anyway

i don´t think you know how they are but can you make robin söder and niklas bärkroth better both are really big tallents better CA/PA please

sorry for bad english im from sweden

nope have no idea who they are but ill take your word for it and increase them abit

In that case, Maxi probably deserves to be upped a little as he's probably been one of our best players this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back