LFCMarshall's January 2011 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
done

he a decent manager.. lets be honest although his tactics are **** the team around him is awful... he'll eb gone soon anyway and hopefully we'll get back on track..

remember were still only 6 points off 6th place and we got 2 games in hand ! right now 6th is the best were gunna get this season as spurs,city,united,chelsea and arsenal have run away with top 5

Do you still think the same about Roy now you lost against BP ? XD

---------- Post added at 03:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 AM ----------

Nasri need a huge raise too, his acc, pace, agility, dribbling, and finishing sucks comparing them to the real life Nasri..

Last edited:
Just a few from Swansea i can recommend boosting mate, Neil Taylor - lucky to play for the reserves in the game, first team regular for us now, Dorus De Vries - average on the game, defo one of the best keeper in the Championship, Joe Allen - average on the game, been describe by our gaffer as the best MF in the Champioship and also West Ham are linked with a £2m bid for him. Thats it i think, cheers mate

Prob boost Leon Best finishing by 1 or 2 was great last night I know its based on consistancy but his finishing was good.

Last edited:
Not read through all the pages but heres some ideas:
Saha - decrease in PA
Beckford - slight increase, nothing major but he should be rated better than he is on the game
Coleman - Ca and PA increase, dribbling especially needs increasing
P. Neville - influence to 20
The Barca trio (Pedro, Messi, Villa) should all be able to be natural or very nearlly in AMR, AML and CF.
Jeffren Ca, PA increase
Taarabt, Ca and PA increase
Rooney and Tevez loyalty down
Bale natural AML
Kyle Walker CA and PA increase
Khedira natural DM
Marcelo (real Madrid) slight increase
Aplogies is some have been done, not played on the recent patch.

Do you still think the same about Roy now you lost against BP ? XD

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 03:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 AM ----------[/COLOR]

Nasri need a huge raise too, his acc, pace, agility, dribbling, and finishing sucks comparing them to the real life Nasri..

yep

sorry for asking but i am planning to start a new game and i want to know when this gonna be ready???thank you!!!

look in the opening paragraph tells you both release dates

Just a few from Swansea i can recommend boosting mate, Neil Taylor - lucky to play for the reserves in the game, first team regular for us now, Dorus De Vries - average on the game, defo one of the best keeper in the Championship, Joe Allen - average on the game, been describe by our gaffer as the best MF in the Champioship and also West Ham are linked with a £2m bid for him. Thats it i think, cheers mate

done

Prob boost Leon Best finishing by 1 or 2 was great last night I know its based on consistancy but his finishing was good.

one game mate... he was a surprise starter he plays forr reserves mostly

Saha - decrease in PA
Beckford - slight increase, nothing major but he should be rated better than he is on the game
The Barca trio (Pedro, Messi, Villa) should all be able to be natural or very nearlly in AMR, AML and CF.
Jeffren Ca, PA increase
Bale natural AML
Khedira natural DM

most already done i will do one'sthat aint :)

Sol bamba to leicester city
edin dzeko to man city
hatem ben arfa to newcastle
iverson to crystal palace
matty fryatt to hull
liam lawrence to portsmouth
andy o'brien to leeds

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

hibs manager Colin Calderwood if its not already on your update and hibs assistant manager is Derek Adams as this is not on FM11

Yeah but his finishing was good tho you have to give him.That and I know its mainly based on consistancy but still think he deserves a 1 extra it would only bring him up to 13.

Saha - decrease in PA
Jeffren Ca, PA increase
Bale natural AML
Khedira natural DM

why the **** does rooney and tevez loyalty needs to be down as tevez got promised they would be in champs league by now and rooney got mis advised by his dodgy agent.

The majority of the Q.P.R squad need a large boost, and a monetary one too. In game are mid table and clearly prem standard in the championship.

Sol bamba to leicester city
edin dzeko to man city
hatem ben arfa to newcastle
iverson to crystal palace
matty fryatt to hull
liam lawrence to portsmouth
andy o'brien to leeds

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

hibs manager Colin Calderwood if its not already on your update and hibs assistant manager is Derek Adams as this is not on FM11

done

Yeah but his finishing was good tho you have to give him.That and I know its mainly based on consistancy but still think he deserves a 1 extra it would only bring him up to 13.

sorry one game mate if he does it consistantly then ill up him

why the **** does rooney and tevez loyalty needs to be down as tevez got promised they would be in champs league by now and rooney got mis advised by his dodgy agent.

because both tevez and rooney handed in trafers requests after saying they're gunna stay there for life then miraculously said they love the club again... ino your a united supporter but rooney and tevez shown v.poor loyalty

Kazim Kazim to Galatasaray !

already done

The majority of the Q.P.R squad need a large boost, and a monetary one too. In game are mid table and clearly prem standard in the championship.

done

Joe Hart , Benzema CA and PA increase?

done

kyle walker is off to villa...
and some1 just said doris devries is 1 of the best goalies in the champ, cant disagree but tbf the best in the league is schmeical if he had a good defence so he shud b in for a big CA and PA increase :)

D'ya reckon Q.P.R. would be best team in champ under your editings mate? Good stuff if so, they clearly are. Would also give Norwich and Leeds lads a slight (ever so) boost.

Westwood CA/PA increase as he is one of the best Goalkeepers outside the Premier league, Richard Keogh is pretty bad on the game, not as bad in real life, minor or major for both please :)

D'ya reckon Q.P.R. would be best team in champ under your editings mate? Good stuff if so, they clearly are. Would also give Norwich and Leeds lads a slight (ever so) boost.

bit more than a slight :L leeds r well under rated in it they always get relegated and some of the players stats r really messed up like mccormack being are best striker wen its clearly becchio and somma cant disagree that they got r defence spot on though they made em aweful n they r lfcliverpool did u do all the preston players getting there loans cancelled lol

kyle walker is off to villa...
and some1 just said doris devries is 1 of the best goalies in the champ, cant disagree but tbf the best in the league is schmeical if he had a good defence so he shud b in for a big CA and PA increase :)

all done.. will do walker once confirmed

Mancini (Inter Milan winger) has signed for Atletico Miniero

ok

tbh they have got all decent stats already but never seem to perform... ill have aloook again and try and improve it :) as will i leeds n norwich

Westwood CA/PA increase as he is one of the best Goalkeepers outside the Premier league, Richard Keogh is pretty bad on the game, not as bad in real life, minor or major for both please :)

ok mate

bit more than a slight :L leeds r well under rated in it they always get relegated and some of the players stats r really messed up like mccormack being are best striker wen its clearly becchio and somma cant disagree that they got r defence spot on though they made em aweful n they r lfcliverpool did u do all the preston players getting there loans cancelled lol

yep agree although i think mccormack could be v.good in champ been abit unlucky but somma n bechio are defoo on better form.. and yes preston is done but all loans returs are hard as most aint publicised on any sites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back