LFCMarshall's January 2011 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not a general follower of the Championship but I think I heard at the start of the season that Marvin Sordell from Watford had good form.Maybe his stats could do with a boast.Id check it out first tho because im not sure myself just heard it somewhere also he is apparently a target for Liverpool so he must be doing something right.

ante vukušić in hajduk split (croatia) this season is top scorer in league, I thing he deserves biggest CA and PA.

Im not a general follower of the Championship but I think I heard at the start of the season that Marvin Sordell from Watford had good form.Maybe his stats could do with a boast.Id check it out first tho because im not sure myself just heard it somewhere also he is apparently a target for Liverpool so he must be doing something right.

exactly a target for liverpool.. relegation team ;) ... but haha i already done him

ante vukušić in hajduk split (croatia) this season is top scorer in league, I thing he deserves biggest CA and PA.

okk

Paul Simpson removed as Stockport manager, George Donnelly to Fleetwood Town

done

kyle walker loan deal to villa has been confirmed

done

done

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

bumpp

Steve Sidwell to Fulham, Freddie Stoor to Valerenga.

Also for Fulham, Gera/Riise should both be AMR, and Dempsey/Davies should be natural AML (with AMR). Salcido should be made a natural DL too, with a better long shot/weak foot. Stockdale's PA/CA should be higher too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back