LFCMarshall's January 2011 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you remove Ramsey's injury?

Also, could you remove the injury of Lewis Haldane and give him a small CA increase :)

hey man....Adelino Vieirinha at PAOK salonika needs a great CA & PA change....dribling around 16-17 maybe and acceleration 16 also....he was great at the Europa League group stage check him out man..thanks

yep okayy

Did you remove Ramsey's injury?

Also, could you remove the injury of Lewis Haldane and give him a small CA increase :)

yeah i did and yup i will :)

Thanks for the update. I just wanted to talk about Cardiff City for your next update. I think that Jay Bothroyds Jumping should definately be increased also Mark Hudson should be increased a bit as he has performed better than last season so far and Chris Burke's pace and crossing should be increased, but Lee Naylor has been poor lately and his aggresion was wild against Watford away when I went there. Andrew Keogh should also be decreased because he does nothing at all. For Jason Koumas he hasn't had much game time and can't break into the first team so should probably be decreased. Even though McPhail looks good already, I think some of his mental attributes should be increased because when he plays we know how to keep the ball on the floor, as soon as he goes off it's back to blasting the ball up to Jay Bothroyd to jump for.

Sorry for the large amount of writing :P and I'm not sure now but have Cardiff signed James Vaughan yet because my friend showed me a website saying he has signed but I honestly have no clue now. Oh and Riggot isn't injured anymore :).

We aren't as poor as people think either!

Last edited:
Thanks for the update. I just wanted to talk about Cardiff City for your next update. I think that Jay Bothroyds Jumping should definately be increased also Mark Hudson should be increased a bit as he has performed better than last season so far and Chris Burke's pace and crossing should be increased, but Lee Naylor has been poor lately and his aggresion was wild against Watford away when I went there. Andrew Keogh should also be decreased because he does nothing at all. For Jason Koumas he hasn't had much game time and can't break into the first team so should probably be decreased. Even though McPhail looks good already, I think some of his mental attributes should be increased because when he plays we know how to keep the ball on the floor, as soon as he goes off it's back to blasting the ball up to Jay Bothroyd to jump for.

Sorry for the large amount of writing :P and I'm not sure now but have Cardiff signed James Vaughan yet because my friend showed me a website saying he has signed but I honestly have no clue now. Oh and Riggot isn't injured anymore :).

We aren't as poor as people think either!

okay will do them but at the minute no-one signed vaughan its all rumours mate :)

Nice update btw:D but i can´t see the info on arsene wenger, why is that?

think it already has been... if not ill do it
Also remove Rio Ferdinand's, Nani's, Gabriel Obertan's and Michael Owen's injuries as well. (started a new game and checked all of them)

Ben Amos to Oldham Athletic [Loan (End of Season)]

Last edited:
ive nothing to contribute myself, but just like to say, great update mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back