LFCMarshall's January 2011 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance of putting in NY Cosmos for V2? I would defo play as them, not sure bout others though

Any chance of putting in NY Cosmos for V2? I would defo play as them, not sure bout others though

nah sorry mate not really doing antyhin on mls as know nothing and there not properly in mls yet... not got a stadium of their own

Hi mate,

Love your update and deleighted that you do it

I only have 1 problem. When I am selecting the databases I want to use I cant use some of the ones I want to because your databse nation is England. Is there a way to change it so that the nation is set at a country in which I dont play with?

Jay Emmanuel-Thomas to Cardiff City, season long loan
done
Hi mate,

Love your update and deleighted that you do it

I only have 1 problem. When I am selecting the databases I want to use I cant use some of the ones I want to because your databse nation is England. Is there a way to change it so that the nation is set at a country in which I dont play with?

just select my database then you'll be fine if you cant select other nations its cus you havent got official update latest one installed correctly

When i download the file and put it into a new folder called editor data, i start a new game and it only comes up with 11.1 and 11.2 database.
Will i have to put it into a steam folder instead of sports interactive, if so where shall i put the editor data folder. Thanks

Kenny Black is the new assistant at Motherwell mate

alright

When i download the file and put it into a new folder called editor data, i start a new game and it only comes up with 11.1 and 11.2 database.
Will i have to put it into a steam folder instead of sports interactive, if so where shall i put the editor data folder. Thanks

no put it into documents/SI/FM11/editor data

then when selecting a new game bottom right of the box that appears click change database and then it takes you too where you select my database...

John Carew medical at Stoke :) Loan
Ricky Fuller at Sunderland - Loan - Unsure yet though

hey marshall include this transfer: eduard husinec (DC, 17) from hrvatski dragovoljac to real madrid cf

Mike Grella has joined Motherwell on loan until the end of the season

keep the good work up
cancel rowan vine loan from brentford
david hunt to crawley 3 month loan
laird to brentford from millwall (loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back