Lansbury loan to end of season at Norwich
Francomb loan at Barnet ended
Adeyemi at Bradford on loan until end of season

alright mate

i have to agree about szecesny with CA and PA
he going to a sick goalkeeper end of!

i have to agree about szecesny with CA and PA
he going to a sick goalkeeper end of!
yea looked quality against ipswich... same as every arsenal goalkeeper.. can be brilliant and yet makes soo many mistakes.. one of the reason arsenal wont win the league
Alan Irvine tactics lowered :)

not changing managers just cus they have had a bad run with a current club

Out of curiosity, how much have you upped Martin Kelly's CA and PA? Thanks :) Also, have you made him natural right-back? As he says he feels most comfortable playing there, but can see himself playing CB in future. Also, maybe Meireles deserves a tiny boost? Up to you though :)

Ca/Pa up for Adel Taraabt
done
Out of curiosity, how much have you upped Martin Kelly's CA and PA? Thanks :) Also, have you made him natural right-back? As he says he feels most comfortable playing there, but can see himself playing CB in future. Also, maybe Meireles deserves a tiny boost? Up to you though :)

Kellys CA - 135 PA - -9 and yes he is a natural RB

And meireles needs to show more... the other night he was outstanding and if he does more of the same then deffinate but its the first game he has shown why we brought him

only thing i done is make him able to play AMC although its not natural

Alright people im back with the january updates...

this thread is all about suggestions for changes.. transfers, management, owners, CA/PA changes.. anythin just let me know... remember the more you tell the more the database gets better

so far there 1000 changes done from the original

Obviously this will be out about half way through january and then again at the end of january

Hope you enjoy it.. i do try and make it as realistic as possible so any unrelaistic requests wont be done

Cheers and suggest away :)

Release dates:

V2: 5TH Febuary 10AM

It was on a seperate thread but the mod's decided to delete the thread cus there power crazy :/
Kenny Miller Rangers to Bursaspor?

Wondering if you could up the PA/CA of At.Madrids Eduardo Salvio (His on loan at Benfica) His had an amazing season. Same coud go for any of Benfica's Argentinian players tbh >_> they are doing really well. Also

José Luis Fernández from Racing Club to Benfica
Jardel from Olhanense to Benfica

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back