LFCMarshall's January 2011 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey mate, just thought if I could request a few things about Coventry, I feel that Marlon King should be upped as currently on the game hes not even a first team player, (pace finishing upped pref) a speed increase for Richard Keough as IRL hes no where near as slow as the game rate him, he is about 13 accel and 13 pace, and a PA increase for Ben Turner, also decrease most of Jukevitics stats as hes a bag of wank/

Not sure if there in the game, but if they are, can you up the stats of Dulwich hamlet's Quade Taylor and paul McCallum? They are being linked with loads of top clubs!

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11719_6699959,00.html
yup
Hey mate, just thought if I could request a few things about Coventry, I feel that Marlon King should be upped as currently on the game hes not even a first team player, (pace finishing upped pref) a speed increase for Richard Keough as IRL hes no where near as slow as the game rate him, he is about 13 accel and 13 pace, and a PA increase for Ben Turner, also decrease most of Jukevitics stats as hes a bag of wank/
marlon king is one of cov's best players rating wise..
and will do rest

gary o'neil boro to west ham
shane smeltz Genclerbirligi to Gold coast united
michael baird perth glory to Central coast mariners

mate these were all confirmed but ive forgot to post them before

I'm new to this thread thing so forgive me if i'm posting this incorrectly but i am desperate, i need help say i download the latest update 11.2 will my previous face packs still work, stupid question i know but i need help. Oh and well done on the update have you raised marcelo,well maybe not defensive skills but dam he is good going forward

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

Like your signiture Playmaker 10

Patrick van Aanholt from Chelsea to Leicester ( on loan )
Andrea Barzagli from Wolfsburg to Juventus
Victor Ruiz from Espanyol to Napoli

gary o'neil boro to west ham
shane smeltz Genclerbirligi to Gold coast united
michael baird perth glory to Central coast mariners

mate these were all confirmed but ive forgot to post them before
okay mate :)

cheers
Hopefully you will have to move Suarez to Liverpool.HOPEFULLY!
Yea ino! Cannot wait to see suarez play alongside torres.. thats if it happens
Bruno Montelongo from Milan to Genoa loan ok?
yeppp
I'm new to this thread thing so forgive me if i'm posting this incorrectly but i am desperate, i need help say i download the latest update 11.2 will my previous face packs still work, stupid question i know but i need help. Oh and well done on the update have you raised marcelo,well maybe not defensive skills but dam he is good going forward

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

Like your signiture Playmaker 10
nope all graphics will work no matter what update you have as long as they are in correct place... and ive upped his CA a lil yes and IRL he is v.good attackign but defensively not so.
okayy
Patrick van Aanholt from Chelsea to Leicester ( on loan )
Andrea Barzagli from Wolfsburg to Juventus
Victor Ruiz from Espanyol to Napoli
done :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back