LFCMarshall's Summer 2011 Update + Release Dates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Extend Jonathan Grounds loan at Chesterfield until 27th November

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

End Ikeme loan at Boro but likely to be extended

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

End Sekajja loan at Kettering
End James Ellison loan at Alfreton

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

Lalkovic loan to Doncaster until October 22

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

Every couple of days I am going through my FM game to see which loans need to be ended, or extended, and am using the bbc sport website to find missing loans. Obviously not every loan will be on here, but the most important ones from Prem-League 2 will be. It would be good if you released one just before the demo is released, so if people don't want the demo they can continue playing FM11 with a more uptodate version

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

Lol Ikeme loan to Boro until 1st November.

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

Shane Duffy [Everton - Scunthorpe] Loan until October 27th

Lincoln City have signed French defender Jean Arnaud on a short-term contract until mid-January 2012 after he impressed on trial.

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

Marcus Williams loan to Sheff Utd from Reading until October 11

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

Lewis Carey (at Gloucester City until 20 October 2011) Bristol City goalie on loan

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

End Frankie Reymond loan at Eastleigh
End Nicholas Bignall loan at Exeter

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

End Alex-Ray Harvey loan at Fleetwood

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

Will Antwi to Luton

Fort Lauderdale Strikers (the one with reputation of 1) signed Patrick Otte
release conor sellars (middlesbrough)
Release James Gray (middlesbrough)
Release Phil Shead (middlesbrough)
Marinos Andreou Released (middlesbrough)
Spennymoor Town signed Kieran Edwards from Middlesbrough
EN Paralimniou signed Oniforos Roushias

Fort Lauderdale Strikers (the one with reputation of 1) signed Patrick Otte
release conor sellars (middlesbrough)
Release James Gray (middlesbrough)
Release Phil Shead (middlesbrough)
Marinos Andreou Released (middlesbrough)
Spennymoor Town signed Kieran Edwards from Middlesbrough
EN Paralimniou signed Oniforos Roushias
yep
Anżi have money etc ?
yes they do

yeppp

Liam Ridehalgh [Huddersfield - Swindon] Loan until 28th October
Former Brentford striker Nicky Forster is appointed new manager of Dover Athletic.
Stockport County have signed defender Joe Edwards from Bristol City on a one-month emergency loan deal. until 28th October
Forest Green Rovers have signed winger Jake Thomson on loan from Blue Square Bet Premier rivals Kettering Town. until 28th October

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

Pascal Chimbonda [Unattached - Doncaster]

Alfreton have extended the loan deal of striker James Ellison by another month. until 28th october

Would you be able to do a League Of Ireland update so I can have a go with Shamrock Rovers in Europe? :)

Burnley changes:

Positions
Trippier -> Change right mid and change to 15, changed RB to 20
Treacy -> Change left mid to 15, change attacking midfielder left to 20, and make attacking midfielder right 20
Bartley -> Changed DM to 20
Stanislas -> Change AML and AMC to 20
Paterson -> Change AMR to 20
Rodriguez - Change AML to 20
Hines -> Change AML and AMR to 20
Joe McKee - Change MC to 15 and AMC to 20
MacDonald - Change AMR to 15
McCartan -> Change AMR to 15

I can't get this to work -.-. I've extracted it to the editor data folder but when i start a new game there is no new database lol.

yepp

and follow the instructions, they are really clear and i cannot say anything more than that

Bruno Andrade [QPR - Aldershot] Loan until 29th October
Luke Garbutt [Everton - Cheltenham] Loan until 29th October
Jake Jervis [Birmingham - Swindon] Loan until 29th October
Bradford City have signed 20-year-old midfielder Adam Reed on a one-month youth loan deal from Sunderland. until 29th October

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

Mark Carrington [Unattached - Bury]

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

Barrow have signed winger Dominic Rowe from League Two side Bradford City on a one-month loan deal. until October 29th

Jon Shaw (Gateshead) CA and PA increase, 13 goals in 10 performances in the Blue Square Premier, better than Matt Tubbs, so a PA of atleast 100.

Status
Not open for further replies.