LFCMarshall's Summer Transfer update 2010 Across the World V7 Release!

@LGFIRE - Yeah there is

@Taral - he doesnt exist on the game sorry, i might create him though

@kamikaze - yeah ok mate

has this update got the teams that are in europe up to date, the 25 man registration rule in the premier league and relegations and promotions updated?

@Wheddon1 - some of the europa up to date.... 25 man rule you cant do as it wired into the game and comes in the 2010/11 season already on fm10 and done most promotions and relegations yes.

is the update nearly complete mate

looking forward to it
thanks for all your previous updates and efforts you have put in too.:)

Hey mate hope you did a CA/PA increase on Bojan Krkic and Ramsey and maybe upp the CA/PA of Bobby Zamora slightly and Javier Hernandez ofcourse...Thanks

forgive me for being stupid but how, after downloading the file do i get this into my game?

cheers

i cant get this to work , i have put it into fooball manager editor data folder, i can get transfer updates which i have to extract but when i dont have to extract it and just have to save it it does not come up in football manager? any ideas how to sort this, cause this update looks brilliant

Thanks for the hardwork making this for us, hope you enjoyed your holiday. Omg youve even added the missing Liverpool youth players! Amazing!

Frankie have you started a new game and selected this database?

Last edited:
Back