LFCMarshall's Summer Transfer update 2010 Across the World V7 Release!

How have you got Fabio Coentrao's CA/PA?

Also btw Roberto went to Benfica for 8million euros :D

Last edited:
I hope that you are Liverpool fan doesn't mean that you overrated LFC players and underrated Manchester United players :PP

Manchester United:
Some info on Bebe - position AM(RLC)FW(C) also can play as Centre Midfielder. CA about 110, PA -9.
Other changes Javier Hernandez PA -10, Oliver Gill PA -8, Smalling PA -9, Reece Brown PA -9, Rooney CA 190 (higher finishing and long shots) PA 197, Fletcher PA 180, McGinty PA -9, Macheda PA -10, Welbeck PA -10, Diouf PA 170, Jonny Evans PA -10, Rafael and Fabio PA -10.

Other clubs:
Real Madrid: Cristiano Ronaldo PA 197, Benzema PA 190, Oezil PA 190, Canales PA 195.
Man City: Balotelli PA 190, Adam Johnson PA 180.
Arsenal: Wilshere PA 190.
Chelsea: Ramires PA 180, Mikel PA 180.

Most of those are unrealistic mate. Hernandez PA -10? Never heard of Reece Brown so I doubt he is good enough to have a PA of -9. -10 are the very best wonderkids, some of the players you named, no doubt will be very good in the future but to give them -10 would be wrong.

Last edited:
Most of those are unrealistic mate. Hernandez PA -10? Never heard of Reeve Brown so I doubt he is good enough to have a PA of -9. -10 are the very best wonderkids, some of the players you named, no doubt will be very good in the future but to give them -10 would be wrong.

Agree completely.

Just because they play for Manchester United now, doesn't mean they suddenly evolve Pokémon-style into something much better.

Most of those are unrealistic mate. Hernandez PA -10? Never heard of Reeve Brown so I doubt he is good enough to have a PA of -9. -10 are the very best wonderkids, some of the players you named, no doubt will be very good in the future but to give them -10 would be wrong.
But you heard about Jonjo Shelvey, before he joined Liveprool? Did you know that he's such a great talent? I know that ignorance is bliss, but because of that bliss England played **** in the World Cup. And if you wanted to see the U-19 Euro Cup this summer, then you would have known who is Reece Brown and that he is the first team D(RC) in the England's setup. But, who cares anyways huh? Let's just hope that there will be another 1966 without any work. :P

BtW. Reece Brown is also a brother of Wes Brown.

PS. Sorry for the off topic, keep up the good work Marshall.

But you heard about Jonjo Shelvey, before he joined Liveprool? Did you know that he's such a great talent? I know that ignorance is bliss, but because of that bliss England played **** in the World Cup. And if you wanted to see the U-19 Euro Cup this summer, then you would have known who is Reece Brown and that he is the first team D(RC) in the England's setup. But, who cares anyways huh? Let's just hope that there will be another 1966 without any work. :P

BtW. Reece Brown is also a brother of Wes Brown.

PS. Sorry for the off topic, keep up the good work Marshall.

Yes, because he broke into the Charlton team at a very young age. I'm not saying he isn't a good player but to give him a -9 when he hasn't even been close to the United team would be ridiculous, he'd have to be a **** of a lot better than his brother to have a -9 PA. As Billy said just because the players play for United, it doesn't mean they're all going to be brilliant in the future.

I wouldn't come on here going, give Adam Pepper, Martin Kelly, Raheem Sterling, Danny Wilson, Jonjo Shelvey, Dani Pacheco and Jack Robinson -9 and -10 PA's. Let LFC Marshall get on with his updates and don't come on here advising him to make players YOU like better than Messi, Ronaldo, Kaka etc.

Just downloaded your latest update btw Marshall, going to start a new game on it pretty soon :)

Just some info for your next update. Christian Panucci has retired from football and Vitor Flora from Liverpools reserve team has moved to Goias Esporte Clube from brazil.

Also i seem to have a problem with Raheem Sterling, he is always ineligiable for European matches despite being under 21.

Cheerz for everything ladz will do all suggestions.. sensible ones anyway :P

Raheem sterling should be fine but weather there a fault with him im not sure... sorry im not sure what to suggest gavstacey :(

Just a couple of things I saw from the last update. FC Moscow are now defunct and no longer exist. Rebko is at Dynamo Moscow and Zhevnov is at Zenit. Their place in the Russian Premier League has been taken by Alania Vladikavkaz.

@Olly_11 - yeah russian league is one ive not looked at hardly only some transfers have been done the major one's like bruno alves to zenit

Thanks for the database update, excellent so far.

Out of interest, is there a way to add the new premier league rules to the database?

The only reason I'm asking is because the last database I used never had the "nation rules" section on. Might not have been visible, but I thought I'd ask if it is possible to add these rules in, or whether that is not possible. Excellent database though! :)

Hello, will you be doing another update at the end of the transfer window?

juventus club transfer details

IN
- Andrea Agnelli -
President
- Giuseppe Marotta [Sampdoria] -
Sport Director
- Luigi Del Neri [Sampdoria] -
Coach
- Simone Pepe [Udinese] -
(Loan fee: € 2.6m) (buy option: € 7.5m)
- Marco Storari [Milan] -
(Fee: € 4.5m)
- Davide Lanzafame [Parma] -
(Back from Loan)
- Jorge Martinez [Catania] -
(Fee: € 12m)
- Leonardo Bonucci [Bari] -
(Fee: € 15,5m)
- Marco Motta [Udinese] -
(Loan Fee: € 1.2m) (buy option: € 3.75m)
- Milos Krasic [CSKA Moscow] -
(fee: € 15m)
- Alberto Aquilani [Liverpool] -
(Loan) (buy option: € 16m)
- Fabio Quagliarella [Napoli] -
(Loan Fee: € 4m) (buy option: € 10m)

OUT
- Fabio Cannavaro -
(Contract Expired)
- Roberto Bettega -
(Contract Terminated)
- Cristian Molinaro -