LFCMarshall's V8 Update Coming SOON! :)

V7 was good . cant wait for V8 will u sort celtic assistant manager out and they were a couple more mistakes cant remember the now ill look when i have game loaded again

Sorry mate, i keep remembering more.. Lower Liverpool's Reputation, We did poor last year and it doesn't deserve to be that high, as hard as it is to say.

Also, Fix the "Last Position" things in the premiership, Cause for example, Liverpool. They want you to challenge for the title...Bit unrealistic now... Also, Our transfer budget isn't that big.. 15million!! :O

Joel.....I agree with you.........but since Javier moved to Barca, we should have more transfer kitty.....

Joel.....I agree with you.........but since Javier moved to Barca, we should have more transfer kitty.....

Which has generally been spent on Raul Meireles.

Great stuff..cant wait if you need me to look through anything just ask

Will it include all the transfers?

And could you name some players you did CA/PA upgrades for?

Will it include all the transfers?

And could you name some players you did CA/PA upgrades for?

well ill do my best to do mostt... and near enough every single team from all the major leagues has had some upgrade... i watch alot of football then change if there better :p

well ill do my best to do mostt... and near enough every single team from all the major leagues has had some upgrade... i watch alot of football then change if there better :p

Any Reading upgrades? ;)

cannot wait for this, probably the only reason im still playing, all i need now is some proper kit updates and then im sorted!

Oh snip, released a long time after transfer deadline but I suppose you need time to make the transfers.

I'm sure I speak for most of us when I say what a fantastic job you've done. Take a bow ! ;)

cannot wait for this, probably the only reason im still playing, all i need now is some proper kit updates and then im sorted!

haha thanks means alot ;) and yea the kit megapacks for new season half dont work! :p

Oh snip, released a long time after transfer deadline but I suppose you need time to make the transfers.

I'm sure I speak for most of us when I say what a fantastic job you've done. Take a bow ! ;)

Yea i was guna release it wednesday but i start school thursday and prob wont have time to do everythin so im releasin it at weekend instead ;)

Lovin the andy gray 'Take A Bow' line <3 ;)

yeah, ive downloaded all the kits on here, the premierships been updated, its just some of the others, like the championship and stuff. problem is i dont like the long sleeve ones, they look horrible

As you know I've been testing the DB out and It is the best DB on the site(IMO). The upgrades are amazing and realistic. However , I have upped some players stats and degreaded some players stats. For example; Luis suarez's finishing to 16 and his goalkeeping stats up abit ;) But I'm sure you have put alot of hard work into the v8 upgrade as it is plain to see. I'd recommend everyone downloading this.

yeah, ive downloaded all the kits on here, the premierships been updated, its just some of the others, like the championship and stuff. problem is i dont like the long sleeve ones, they look horrible

yeah ino what your saying mate!

As you know I've been testing the DB out and It is the best DB on the site(IMO). The upgrades are amazing and realistic. However , I have upped some players stats and degreaded some players stats. For example; Luis suarez's finishing to 16 and his goalkeeping stats up abit ;) But I'm sure you have put alot of hard work into the v8 upgrade as it is plain to see. I'd recommend everyone downloading this.

thanks alot... just message me the individual changes you've made and ill change them on myn so its on the latest release :)

update

The best update I have found on football manager, cant wait for the next one so I can start a new game.

Thank you very much mate :D