LFCMarshall's V8 Update Coming SOON! :)

Man , I dont know if i can hold off till Saturday. Ive been dying to play with the transfer updates for ages lol looking forward to it big time

Sorry ladzz with work tomorrow and school thursday and friday guna ahve to be staurday morning!

concentrated on major transfer and english prem and championship.. any specific one's ive missed just shout and ill change :)

Drenthe (Loan deal out to Hercules)
Van Der Vaart - Spurs (dont know if true yet)

joseph yobo to galatasaray on season loan

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

stoke got jermaine pennant on loan from zaragoza, gudjohnsson to stoke on loan from monaco and also marc wilson to stoke around 5 mill from pompey (kitson and liam lawrenceson sp. have gone to pompey)

dont worry people all of them already done the minute they got announced ;)

van der vaart just waitin to hear as it might just be too late to sign him but we'll see

Is it possible to edit some team's reputation ? Like Stoke have done well in the last couple of seasons,Wolves have been solid,so have Birmingham yet they are still rated kinda low,can you improve them if its possible mate and make West Ham and Wigans lower as both teams have been playing poorly ?

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

Rumour (from a good source) is that Van der Vaart has signed a season long loan with Spurs. The loan agreement apparently includes a purchase agreement for an, obviously, undisclosed amount.

Is it possible to edit some team's reputation ? Like Stoke have done well in the last couple of seasons,Wolves have been solid,so have Birmingham yet they are still rated kinda low,can you improve them if its possible mate and make West Ham and Wigans lower as both teams have been playing poorly ?

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

Rumour (from a good source) is that Van der Vaart has signed a season long loan with Spurs. The loan agreement apparently includes a purchase agreement for an, obviously, undisclosed amount.

yeah ok mate will change reputation of these clubs... and im just waitin for official news from van der vaart i think it will happen but it still rumours at min as no spurs representatives are answering there phone :p

lol quality, oh, anthony gardener joined us (crystal palace) on loan until january ;)

wat happind with carlton cole cant believe we never got a striker in gunna be the same old same old when torress gets injured cant c us finishing higher than 6th me

Ins:

Ian Harte To Reading.
Zurab Khizanishvili to Reading on a season long loan.

Out:

Gylfi Sigurdsson to Hoffenheim for 7M

--

You may also need to change the finances for Reading. The Transfer budget would be 4.5M including the selling of Sigurdsson. Madejski was on BBC Berks earlier updating fans on the budget.

wat happind with carlton cole cant believe we never got a striker in gunna be the same old same old when torress gets injured cant c us finishing higher than 6th me

yeah tell me about it... we'll be battling for 4th again with spurs, man city, villa and everton
Ins:

Ian Harte To Reading.
Zurab Khizanishvili to Reading on a season long loan.

Out:

Gylfi Sigurdsson to Hoffenheim for 7M

--

You may also need to change the finances for Reading. The Transfer budget would be 4.5M including the selling of Sigurdsson. Madejski was on BBC Berks earlier updating fans on the budget.

yeah done :)

is it stil sat for the update ye its a stretch tha but wot can ye do ha

youst 2 do me own but it takes 2 long plus yours is better

Jovanovic can fill in if Torres(god forbid)gets injured.Babel and Ngog can too until January.

looks a decent player jovanovic done he little battler in he an dont no abar babel tho dont reckon he wants be ther yeno