LFCMarshall's V8 Update Coming SOON! :)

Have to say when it comes to editing im a newb, now i have the older update its made the game fantastic again, and cant wait for the new one on saturday!

can i have a tester please mate ?

pretty please i will be a advanced database tester and ill tell you things to change? lol

roll on the 4th the a want 2 start a new game

who do ye reckon liverpool will sign 2day

roll on the 4th the a want 2 start a new game

who do ye reckon liverpool will sign 2day

haha

and tbh i really dno... carlton cole looks most likely but then there's wolfswinkel,zamora,santa curz,toivonon all linked

but everyhting ded quite with liverpool at the min which is bad news :P

cant c zamora or santa cruz comin whos wolfswinkel an wat position does he play cos we deffo need a couple of strikers

cant c zamora or santa cruz comin whos wolfswinkel an wat position does he play cos we deffo need a couple of strikers

we inquired bout zamora got rejected straight the way... santa cruz pure rumour not guna happen stayin at city.... wolfswinkel is a striker for Utrecht he scored a hat-trick against celtic the other night... and west ham are currently considering a bid of about 8 million for carlton cole... only 1 will join cus i dont think we have the funds and n'gog and a new signign can be back up for torres

will almost certainly be cole andkonchesky guna join aswell :)

Hey sorry but i couldnt find a thread to post this on but im using steam and when i click play game for football manager nothing loads or comes up then i click it again and it says football manager is already running but there is nothing there, can anyone help please.

Hey sorry but i couldnt find a thread to post this on but im using steam and when i click play game for football manager nothing loads or comes up then i click it again and it says football manager is already running but there is nothing there, can anyone help please.

ive ahd similar problems when tryin to load the editor up.. usually i just log off the computer then log back in and it seems to be workin.... try this if it dont work then i really dno sorry pal :(

ive ahd similar problems when tryin to load the editor up.. usually i just log off the computer then log back in and it seems to be workin.... try this if it dont work then i really dno sorry pal :(
aye, ive tried that already lol gutted. im visiting family so using they're laptop just now so used steam to install it, ohwell looks like im gonna have to wait till i go back home to continue my season.

aye, ive tried that already lol gutted. im visiting family so using they're laptop just now so used steam to install it, ohwell looks like im gonna have to wait till i go back home to continue my season.

yeah i dont rli know mate sorry......... or unless you go through computer/steam/steam apps ETC until you get to the lauch button of FM10 and try lauchin it there

On your last update Nathaniel Knight-Percival wasn't at Wrexham

Back