LFCMarshall's V8 Update Coming SOON! :)

@LFCMARSHALL Wes Brown,Luke Young,Paul Robinson all retired from international footie

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

Theo Walcott also needs major stats boost

Okay, time to preach my problem to everyone, so please help if you know a way to fix it:

I've downloaded the database, tried the big one and zipped one, extracting it to editor data file like I'm meant to, and when I start up the game, I get to the select database screen, choose the latest update only, click confirm, but while it's processing the game crashes and says:

array access out of bounds

Anyone else had this? Any fixes?

Heskey retired iswell

this is a complete joke that i cant get this downloaded due to heavy downloads !!! poor i must say, can you not upload the file to megaupload or something and send me the link or post it on another forum like sortitout ???

How did you create the homegrown rule and the date the squads have to be submitted by?

Thanks

this is a complete joke that i cant get this downloaded due to heavy downloads !!! poor i must say, can you not upload the file to megaupload or something and send me the link or post it on another forum like sortitout ???

AHHH THIS IS SOOO FUSTRATING, ive been dying to play the update with home grown rule included!!!

AHHH THIS IS SOOO FUSTRATING, ive been dying to play the update with home grown rule included!!!

Go to the bottom of page 14 and Sean posted a smaller file you can download and extract through Winrar, try that.

Lovely, he takes the time to do this and you just slag him off.

People like you is what have made the forum what it now is. :mad:

i aint slaggin him off, he has done a fantasic job, i am slaggin whoever runs the server on this site, so dont go judgeing me when you dont have a clue what your talkin about *****

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

Go to the bottom of page 14 and Sean posted a smaller file you can download and extract through Winrar, try that.

thanks mate

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

also chris, its a complament to him that i have took the time to come on here and say this, because i obviously cannot wait to use his database

if ur that desperate 4 the 'home grown rule' d/load v6 and holiday for a year(maybe even start season 1 year later if u can) i'm sure waiting a day or so wont kill you oO) or d/load 1 of the other versions avail.

PLEASE DON'T MOAN.........too much slating and people like lfcmarshall wont bother doing another update

p.s sorry for caps but I felt it was needed :D

yes, we are all 'desperate' 4 this!!!! patience is a virtue :)

Last edited:
if ur that desperate 4 the 'home grown rule' d/load v6 and holiday for a year(maybe even start season 1 year later if u can) i'm sure waiting a day or so wont kill you oO) or d/load 1 of the other versions avail.

PLEASE DON'T MOAN.........too much slating and people like lfcmarshall wont bother doing another update

p.s sorry for caps but I felt it was needed :D

yes, we are all 'desperate' 4 this!!!! patience is a virtue :)

i didnt think it would be such a fuss to get it so didnt think of doing that, and all that effort is tad unessarry, lfcmarshall will always do the updates or he will have a crowd of angry football manager gamers outside his home lol

Must admit, knew it would be popular but not as crazy as this......i've got the zip 1, but will wait 4 2mo or whenever the 'fix' is sorted.

At least when i'm manager of Villa I can buy some players not like we have this t/window :S

i aint slaggin him off, he has done a fantasic job, i am slaggin whoever runs the server on this site, so dont go judgeing me when you dont have a clue what your talkin about *****

You basically just proved his evaluation of you to be correct.

Well played. :S

@LFCMARSHALL Wes Brown,Luke Young,Paul Robinson all retired from international footie

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

Theo Walcott also needs major stats boost

No, no he doesn't. He's started well, stats aren't boosted after 3 good games, or 2 even!

great update thanks. was just wondering if it possible with the new 25 man squad system to get all the numbers rather than just 1 to 25?