LFCMarshall's V8 Update Coming SOON! :)

Why don't you just put them in the champs league mate? ;) It'll be great to have Chelsea v Liverpool again, like the good old days...!

Cheers for all the work! Looking forward to downloading it. :)

Think the DB is looking to the future when it wont put LIverpool in Europe ;)

Haha very funny all the jokes bout LFC :P

And v9 (The final one) will be allsuggestions as im certain ive missed quite alot obviosuly so any people reuqest ill do and release a final version :)

V8 IS FINALLY OUT :) DOWNLOAD AND RATE PLEASEE

Its The site people there too many people on the site trying to download it and FM-BASE cant cope try downlaodin again when things have calmed down...... the site keeps doing down cus of it!
The file fine x

LFC, could you maybe upload it to 4shared, mediafire or something?

this is crazy. 2 hours this maddness keeps going. just upload to mediafire its just 77 MB, 2 min to upload. crazy.

About Liverpool not being in the Europa League, It's a non-issue if it's only 1st season but can we be certain that the issue won't repeat itself in the next season if i qualify?

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 AM ----------

About Liverpool not being in the Europa League, It's a non-issue if it's only 1st season but can we be certain that the issue won't repeat itself in the next season if i qualify?

this is crazy. 2 hours this maddness keeps going. just upload to mediafire its just 77 MB, 2 min to upload. crazy.

seriously give it a rest..... and get ya facts right it takes 36 mins for me to upload this file onot mediafire as i do it often to swap it between my mums and dads... and if i posted a link onot mediafire they'd be hundreds maybe thousand goin on mediafire instead and causing the problem there.?

where should i put the file?

it ses in the description of v8

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 AM ----------

honestly ive not tried it as it only juts happened late last night which i really dno how... let me know if it does work im guessing it deffo will :)

I don't think mediafire will have any problems handling the update. They are a file hosting site after all.

I think the problem you are having with liverpool in the europa league is because on the database Everton are in the Europa league in their place

after all the maddness, can we get someone to upload to mediafire, megaupload,rapidshare. or something. cause in the site it wont download.

Back