LFCMarshall's V8 Update Coming SOON! :)

does this work with other databases? because i tried loading this V8 with another database called World Club Cup (xml file) and the WCC doesn't work no longer. it worked with V7 and the rest of the updates. reason?

thy great work but please check italy and hungarian soproni leage--cribari move to napoli from lazio...juventus staff.zaccheroni ,maddaloni.nedved.not staff etc..

Here is a link to a zipped version which is only 1.8MB - No idea why it wasn't zipped in the first place. Much easier to upload rather than an 80MB file.

when i try and play a game it says 'match day squad must have 4 players trained at English clubs (currently 6) '
has anyone else got this?

working a treat, thanks for fresh links, especially zipped version

rinaudo move to juventus from napoli loan..lot off problem seria a..please chek it..

Last edited:
ive downlaoded it fine. ive put it in the editor data folder but when i load my game and go to editor data files to enable it, its not there. Can anyone tell me where im going wrong please

If you are having problems with the database, then make sure the database file is exactly 77.9mb big or FM wont recognise the file.

when i try and play a game it says 'match day squad must have 4 players trained at English clubs (currently 6) '
has anyone else got this?

Got exactly this issue with ipswich, I've got 7 players trained at English clubs but can't go further because it keeps coming up with the same error message

im ipswich as well, would like to know if any others have the problem or not, i dunno what to do

Out of interest LFC do you have any plans on adding the regional divs as playable as I wanted a Chester FC Challenge?

P.S. Thanks for the database it's amazing :)