LFCMarshall

YNWA.
Reaction score
New Update Out Saturday 18th September 9AM

All changes suggested will be made

It will be a zip folder so you need a program like winrar to extract it but all instructions will be explained in v9 description when released

Any last minute transfers/ CA-PA changes you would like me to make or anythin just say and ill do it... if it reasonable :)

LFCMarshall
x

Ehm. Got a bit of a problem with your last update... I'm Blyth Spartans and I got promoted to the BSP. Where I must abide to the home-grown rules, fair enough. But the funny thing is that I must have exactly 4 players, no more, no less. I get the message: "The match squad must have at least four players trained in England(currently 8)". Bit annoying...

Are there any fixes?

Got fixed ages ago mate read v8 just download it again and follow instructions

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

Bumpp

I like it, but once I downloaded I turned into a rubbish manager. :p Dunno what happened there. :p

Could you upgrade Steven Caulker, a lot :) and Danny Rose please. Caulkers CA is only about 100 and is very unrealistic.

Thanks

Last edited:
Could you upgrade Steven Caulke, a lot :) and Danny Rose please. Caulkers CA is only about 100 and is very unrealistic.

Thanks

What exactly has Danny Rose done other than score that goal?

He was non-existent in a very poor Posh team last season.

Been the starting winger in the England u21 team, looked very good in pre-season and I believe that he is better then his stats suggest. My opinion

Fairy fluff, i still dont get all the hype though tbh.

Could you upgrade Steven Caulke, a lot :) and Danny Rose please. Caulkers CA is only about 100 and is very unrealistic.

Thanks

yeah will do

good player for future matured alot with his brief time in first team at tottenham and now u21 england

Been the starting winger in the England u21 team, looked very good in pre-season and I believe that he is better then his stats suggest. My opinion

agree with yaa

Fairy fluff, i still dont get all the hype though tbh.

i think he'll either come good and show people what he'll do this year or flop massively! :p

BUMP

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

Ehm. Got a bit of a problem with your last update... I'm Blyth Spartans and I got promoted to the BSP. Where I must abide to the home-grown rules, fair enough. But the funny thing is that I must have exactly 4 players, no more, no less. I get the message: "The match squad must have at least four players trained in England(currently 8)". Bit annoying...

Are there any fixes?

BUMP Got fixed ages ago :p

Last edited:
Just a small one, but all in the name of realism.
John Schofield and Ken Oram are no longer at Cheltenham Town.
John Schofield is now at Cambridge United & Ken Oram has joined Bristol Rovers

Neil Howarth has taken over as Assistnant Manager.

Really enjoying the update. Good work

Just a small one, but all in the name of realism.
John Schofield and Ken Oram are no longer at Cheltenham Town.
John Schofield is now at Cambridge United & Ken Oram has joined Bristol Rovers

Neil Howarth has taken over as Assistnant Manager.

Really enjoying the update. Good work

ok will do itt

Could you upgrade Andy Carroll ?
Thanks

yeah already done :)

does will have the real fixtures?

no sorry it will take literally hours/days! 38 fixtures for each 20 teams in prem Pfft no thanks i got school n work so wont have time

Hey, not sure if you've done this, but for Barcelona, can you:
1. Make Messi more able in the strikers role, at least accomplished, as he's often played there.
2. Increase Pedro's CA, as he's a beast, so underrated, he was key for Barca last season.
3. Make Bojan a bit better on the wings.

I know this is a big ask as Barca are already beastly, but I think that's what they deserve.

Hey, not sure if you've done this, but for Barcelona, can you:
1. Make Messi more able in the strikers role, at least accomplished, as he's often played there.
2. Increase Pedro's CA, as he's a beast, so underrated, he was key for Barca last season.
3. Make Bojan a bit better on the wings.

I know this is a big ask as Barca are already beastly, but I think that's what they deserve.

dont worry i agree with you... pedro currently 165CA messi 190CA but can play wings or striker and bojan 155 CA and can play wings and striker aswell :)

dont worry i agree with you... pedro currently 165CA messi 190CA but can play wings or striker and bojan 155 CA and can play wings and striker aswell :)

Nice one :) Was this in updates before this one or will this be the first one you're doing it in?

Phil Jones Blackburn should maybe be considered a dm/cm aswell a cb as he has been playing there 4 his team so far this season. Also Filip Sebo(Slovak at Valenciennes fc) Now at Slovan Bratislava

Great work LFC Marshall