Anders Lindegaard from Aalesund. Edit him abit. hes been impressive here in Norway. Local News says alot of top clubs from Europe is after him :) Even Man Utd!

Anders Lindegaard from Aalesund. Edit him abit. hes been impressive here in Norway. Local News says alot of top clubs from Europe is after him :) Even Man Utd!

Motherwell played them this season in the Europa League

Phil Jones Blackburn should maybe be considered a dm/cm aswell a cb as he has been playing there 4 his team so far this season. Also Filip Sebo(Slovak at Valenciennes fc) Now at Slovan Bratislava

Great work LFC Marshall

done

Tom hateley can play RB for motherwell aswell

done

done :)

Could you upgrade Darren Fletcher and Darren Bent ?
Thanks

no please dont upgrade bent hes name says it all he dnt derserve it

i think nedum onouha and bramble need upgrading

Iain Turner is only on loan at Coventry for one month can you change this please.

Guys stop telling him to change it it's perfect as it is mate and if you want to change something do it yourself and stop moaning

i think nedum onouha and bramble need upgrading

if i upgrade anymore they'll be in england team! :p i did it once cus someone requested and they got called up... bramble 142 CA onouha 138 CA

Iain Turner is only on loan at Coventry for one month can you change this please.

yeah will do

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

Guys stop telling him to change it it's perfect as it is mate and if you want to change something do it yourself and stop moaning

honestly its no problems i want to make the file as good as i can so all suggestions are welcome just reasonable ones and not too demanding then im happy to do them :)

Jonathan Parr from Aalesund needs some C.A, P.A upgrade. Parr is a left back/wing back and has been impressing lately here in Norway aswell and Joshua King ! real underrated in game!

could you upgrade juanmi jimenez , i think he can be good future striker .
he scored 2 goals when malaga beats zaragoza 5-3

Port Vale

May aswell put some in then.

Have you made the Justin Richards move to Port Vale, and also Gary Roberts?

Here is Vale's playing squad atm: http://www.port-vale.co.uk/page/TeamHome/0,,10381,00.html except that Bell-Baggie has gone now back to Reading

Could you upgrade Marc Richards and if you can upgrade Justin Richards, make him about 5 CA below Marc, Marc is definitely one of the best strikers in the division. Maybe put his finishing up a bit. Make Gary Roberts Vale's best player alongside Marc Richards?

Upgrade Anthony Griffith at least 10 as he is an absolute rock.

Downgrade Louis Dodds, he is naff. Also downgrade Tommy Fraser.

Upgrade Lee Collins and downgrade Adam Yates a little, make Collins better than Yates and Kris Taylor. Downgrade Yates crossing a few.

Maybe downgrade Rob Taylor a squige and upgrade Sean Rigg and Lewis Haldane.

Make Sean Rigg at least accomplished as AML.

Sean Rigg and Lewis Haldane are on contracts now, not on loan

Gary Roberts has a 1 year contract.

If you could do these for me it would be fantastic and do not hesitate to ask me anything.

Port Vale

May aswell put some in then.

Have you made the Justin Richards move to Port Vale, and also Gary Roberts?

Here is Vale's playing squad atm: http://www.port-vale.co.uk/page/TeamHome/0,,10381,00.html except that Bell-Baggie has gone now back to Reading

Could you upgrade Marc Richards and if you can upgrade Justin Richards, make him about 5 CA below Marc, Marc is definitely one of the best strikers in the division. Maybe put his finishing up a bit. Make Gary Roberts Vale's best player alongside Marc Richards?

Upgrade Anthony Griffith at least 10 as he is an absolute rock.

Downgrade Louis Dodds, he is naff. Also downgrade Tommy Fraser.

Upgrade Lee Collins and downgrade Adam Yates a little, make Collins better than Yates and Kris Taylor. Downgrade Yates crossing a few.

Maybe downgrade Rob Taylor a squige and upgrade Sean Rigg and Lewis Haldane.

Make Sean Rigg at least accomplished as AML.

Sean Rigg and Lewis Haldane are on contracts now, not on loan

Gary Roberts has a 1 year contract.

If you could do these for me it would be fantastic and do not hesitate to ask me anything.

done mate :)

hey marshall, you edit positions aswell? cause Christian Eriksen always plays as a left winger at ajax, but hes an AMC only...