It is the LFC Update but with a few updates. This file is still called Summer 2010 Update By LFCMarshall but it is updated right up until today

Anythin i just dont get you andrew sorry but it on the transfer update section just download it off there... and for it to be on your computer you have to download it... rebootin your comp wont make the file suddenly appear will it :S

One xml file: Summer 2010 update by LFCMarshall

placed into:

Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2010 > tools > editor > data

Is this correct? I can't seem to get it as a database option when starting new game.

One xml file: Summer 2010 update by LFCMarshall

placed into:

Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2010 > tools > editor > data

Is this correct? I can't seem to get it as a database option when starting new game.

no you put it into editor data not editor then another folder called data.,

documents - SI - FM10 - Editor data

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

dont get what you said

at the top of the screen there are options to click on go to the transfer update bit... there also all the graphics tactics and everythin you need at top of the page

Your update is great and everything but I have one issue, quite a serious one, I seem to have an issue with playing matches in the football league. This is due to squad rules as it says the following: You must have a minimum of 4 players trained in england, currently 11. So there is quite clearly an issue as I obviously have enough players and while that thing keeps popping up I cannot progress

Ive answered you already mate.... download again youve got a old update that didnt work it got sorted like a month ago

Cheers, I only just encountered issue I will now download new version