Just to share some tips here in case some of you might not know or having a hard time just trying to figure out (just like me when i first started doing it) on how to edit those templates. Basically i've only tried Gimp and Photoshop portable (Yes u can edit with photoshop portable and you don't even require to install it! (H) ).

I tried using Gimp at first and really had a hard time trying to edit those templates which are .psd files. Then i tried to do a research and found out that when Gimp opens a .psd file, all it will see are the layers as images BUT Photoshop will see the text as a text layer (You need to hands on if you can't figure out what i mean). What i'm trying to say here is that it will be quite hard for those of you who are using Gimp to edit those .psd files but it's possible. So i recommend you guys to download Photoshop portable as it does the work easily! (H)

How do i use Photoshop to edit these Headlines and stuff

Just a quick question...
When you take a screenshot(of a player for instance) how do you reduce it to only show a specific part that you ant to see?
Thanks

great work LG, saved them all

Just a quick question...
When you take a screenshot(of a player for instance) how do you reduce it to only show a specific part that you ant to see?
Thanks

great work LG, saved them all

Open up paint and paste the screenshot. Then you need to use the crop tool to crop that particular part (H)

It's the dotted rectangular shape called select. Sorry my bad :p

Tutorial Please on Adobe Acrobat/Word/Notepad?

Well guys since im back ill awnser your questions now and get to work as soon as possible
- Joss - the headers is to use as when your making a story you just put it there and you start write information as if it was a website.
- Slipkface - ill get to work asap, but i need to know what template you want.
- James - All you do is use the text tool and click were the headlines ect are.
- Tommy - if your using the new photoshops, press CTRL + T and you can resize the images.
- Paul ****- Ill reasearch about it and see if its possible or not
- Rugrat123 - for anyone to use :)

Finally sorted it :p Hope you guys use it.

hi, im new to this story side of things on the game, can anyone give me some quick information on thanks :)

Sorry to ask for stuff again but when i save one of the images, or make my own header it comes up on my post really small... was wondering if there is any way to make 'em bigger?