hey mate, can you do for me header for clydesdale scottish premier league and scoreboard for the same league, and scoreboard for UCL and Europa League (psd files). I hope it is not much for you...Thanks ;)

Hey could umake be a Blue Sqaure Header please. That would fantastic so thanks in advance :)

Hey could umake be a Blue Sqaure Header please. That would fantastic so thanks in advance :)
Made all of them
Headers:

View attachment 83729

View attachment 83730

View attachment 83731

hey mate, can you do for me header for clydesdale scottish premier league and scoreboard for the same league, and scoreboard for UCL and Europa League (psd files). I hope it is not much for you...Thanks ;)

I had trouble finding what you wanted, so if you could post the site to the scoreboards ill do them

Header:
View attachment 83732

Requested long time ago:
View attachment 83733

Sorry for asking, but what we can do with the headers ? I mean, I know what, but is better to the entire site and only to replace the article and photos, no ? Can you give me an example of a header should look on a Story ?

Cheers

Sorry for asking, but what we can do with the headers ? I mean, I know what, but is better to the entire site and only to replace the article and photos, no ? Can you give me an example of a header should look on a Story ?

Cheers

Can't really give an example, but it's just to avoid repetition, mixing it up a little, i saw your man city story - it's good that you're looking around trying to improve it - look at KingEric's stories to give you some more inspiration they're awesome. - Your story is looking good though, some positive comments! Use the imagechef link as well in the "how to make a better story" section on here. LINK....

In a more direct response to your question, just upload a header onto imageshack or whatever and post it as an attachment in your update at the top, then write underneath it.. tbh it saves time from doing the whole thing on photoshop, editing articles on skysports et al, but it can look good if you vary your headers, it's often useful if you just want to have a headline, like a transfer completion or something, so you don't have a whole page doing nothing.
(6)

http://www.nottinghamforest.co.uk/page/Home/

could some one make a story template please

nfow.png

can you do this for my story please

http://www.afa.org.ar/

adfa.png

Hey, I found his cracking template on sortitoutsi, I'm on my iPod so I can't post it just now, but I can post it ip here soon!

If you need any help mate (not that you have many requests at the moment) I'm willing to help. I know how to do them.

If you need any help mate (not that you have many requests at the moment) I'm willing to help. I know how to do them.
Thanks, you can do some when i leave for vacations tommorrow so there you can be incharge :)

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

World Cup 2010 Headers:
2010wcfifa.png

bbcwc.png

New tricks learnt, soon to post

Be using them in my story! :D

Cheeeeers mate.