How do you get the headers to enlarge in the story? I can't seem to get them big enough to seem like real headers.

Guys how do you make the pictures bigger when you insert them into your post mine are coming up too small.

If you're using attachment, the pictures will appear small. If you want bigger pics, upload your pics to let's say imageshack then you post it here.

how do u put the templates on the forum and how do u edit the news reports do i need to download something ??

To edit the news report, you need to use photoshop.
To put the templates here, you need to upload it first to maybe let's say imageshack.

if anyone is still making these could i have the top of celtics website if its not to much bother. If not its all good in the hood

Guys how do you make the pictures bigger when you insert them into your post mine are coming up too small.

They all are quite small so that they fit :S... you can click on the small image to see the full size one, and then save that and add as an attachment which might work..

A quick one I did for anyone doing a portuguese story :)
I am happy to do more​

---------- Post added at 04:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 AM ----------

Sorry I haven't posted so many latley but I've been in sharm el shiek if anyone knows what that is, I have many at home, and wil post all of them when I get back tomorrow, now happy story telling

Could I ask you to do "The FA" one please? Cheers:
http://www.thefa.com/

Here u go:
the20fa.jpg

Done via Blackberry