LI4MS Easy 442 (Won all competitions with Dortmund first season)

Portsmouth it will be haha !! after looking at some guides i noticed they are a challenge... club in administration in league 1... no loans/buy before getting out of administration... and some players with contracts that ends before christmas.. if thats not a challenge hehe.. :D thanks for the input all. Will post tonight when i started :D

Portsmouth it will be haha !! after looking at some guides i noticed they are a challenge... club in administration in league 1... no loans/buy before getting out of administration... and some players with contracts that ends before christmas.. if thats not a challenge hehe.. :D thanks for the input all. Will post tonight when i started :D

Rangers?

any shouts? it is not mentioned in your first post. Would like to try this tactic.

Do you use shouts mate?
Answered my own question lol
Don't need them by looks of things, doing the same as you and testing with Dortmund, only notable change i have made is adding the Advanced Forward as Target man & run onto ball as Scheiber is a speed freak! Check this out scored 4 goals in the 1st half with this set & went onto grab another in 2nd half, if all games are like this then shall be a fantastic season, good tactic mate!View attachment 316696

Answered my own question lol
Don't need them by looks of things, doing the same as you and testing with Dortmund, only notable change i have made is adding the Advanced Forward as Target man & run onto ball as Scheiber is a speed freak! Check this out scored 4 goals in the 1st half with this set & went onto grab another in 2nd half, if all games are like this then shall be a fantastic season, good tactic mate!View attachment 316696

Wow! looks great dude, I may have to try that during pre season and see how it goes. Let me know how you get on during the season.

Isn't this the 'Modern Warfare 442' tactic with tweaks?

No it isn't this tactics main aim is to be tight at the back and I have made it from scratch with that purpose. It just so happens to be a 442 the same as modern warfare. Just because its a 442 formation doesn't immediately mean it is Modern Warfare with tweaks.

Do you use shouts? or Oposition instructions ?

Last edited:
Hi LI4M,

For the moment your tactics work too well with my team, but I asked to see over the long term.

For information, I play with Crewe, and I'm Premiere League.

But what I regret is that my team not mark on corner.

Could you please make a copy of detailed instructions screen of your team when they attack a corner, and when they defend a corner?

Thanks.

:)

hi ya , in the first picture your midfielder is covered up , whats the stlye underneath please?

Okay so been using this tactic for 10 games and results have been fantastic, even beating Real Madrid away 3-0. playing with target man set up as i said before in a previous post has even got Amr Zaki scoring goals who i brought in on a free transfer! Once finished with Dortmund will try on a rubbish team and see how i fair, but so far so good!!
View attachment 316891

What is the best team talk for Dortmund ?

amazing tactic ;)