LI4MS Easy 442 (Won all competitions with Dortmund first season)

did this formation work in patch 13.3.2??

I'm not to sure pal. It was made using the newest patch but to be honest there isn't massive changes between the two patches.

hi ya , in the first picture your midfielder is covered up , whats the stlye underneath please?

Wingers are set to attack and so is Advanced playmaker. Ball winning midfielder is set to defend.

Hi LI4M,

For the moment your tactics work too well with my team, but I asked to see over the long term.

For information, I play with Crewe, and I'm Premiere League.

But what I regret is that my team not mark on corner.

Could you please make a copy of detailed instructions screen of your team when they attack a corner, and when they defend a corner?

Thanks.

Corners are set to default I haven't changed them at all. All you need to do is have you best heading defender as left center back. Make sure you have left footer taking the right corner and right footer taking left corner, so it is in swinging.

:)

Okay so been using this tactic for 10 games and results have been fantastic, even beating Real Madrid away 3-0. playing with target man set up as i said before in a previous post has even got Amr Zaki scoring goals who i brought in on a free transfer! Once finished with Dortmund will try on a rubbish team and see how i fair, but so far so good!!
View attachment 316891

Results look great, well done! Be sure to give feedback with the lower team :)

Could you please make a copy of detailed instructions screen of your team when they attack a corner, and when they defend a corner?

Hi,

For those of you who use this tactic, and score goals on corner, I can make a copy of detailed instructions screen of your team when they attack a corner, and when they defend a corner?

Thanks

@+

This tactic seems a giant killer :)). Before this i played with another tactic and didn't work so well for me so I tried your tactic an this happened :X . And i play with default squad.
View attachment 317535

This tactic works like a charm for me. Started a new save with the Norwegian team Vålerenga. Started the pre season with the kiss tactic. Didnt work well. Changed to this..then boom! works great!

View attachment 317546

Testing this tactic and was wondering. After the tactic is fluid what do you change general training to and what level of intensity? The picture for match training in the original post shows tactics at high level.

Testing this tactic and was wondering. After the tactic is fluid what do you change general training to and what level of intensity? The picture for match training in the original post shows tactics at high level.

I normally leave it on team cohesion on average once the season has started and switch between attacking and defending position on how the team is doing.

Will try this out on my 2nd season with Dundee Utd and give you feedback mate

HI LI4M,

just got fm13, and started a challenge with arsenal kiev to keep em up (which i just about did, scraping through)...i decided to keep the game going afterwards...would like to give your tactic a run-out, but i noticed that your asst. does OI's...becos the challenge is in FMC mode, you dont get the chance to do OI's...could it still work without them do you think?

cheers mate