You tested it for 3 whole games?
Wow, awesome; must be the best tactic out there!

good work.
8-2 vs mancity is wonderful result..

First game :p

BqIr2.png

Mate all you do in every your post on this board is provocating ppl and ******* on their work.

Im just sick of someone posting a tactic here he tested for only a couple of games when others really putting some effort into this.

WOOOOW
EPIC first match. I can say that in many many years of FM never seen a tactic like this.
Destroyed B. Munich like an amateur team View attachment 1131405

Please note that i pretty much draw or lost all the games until this point since I have been trying out different tactics and players .. Winning like this after plugging the tactic 1 day before the game :O

Im just sick of someone posting a tactic here he tested for only a couple of games when others really putting some effort into this.

I put a lot of effort into making this tactic. However I haven’t got all day and night to test it for a whole season. It’s a great tactic I beat City 8-2 and Chelsea 5-1. So I thought I’d share it for other to use and have fun with!

weird, aint working for me in Fiora, got *** rammed by inter 6-1 :(

I put a lot of effort into making this tactic. However I haven’t got all day and night to test it for a whole season. It’s a great tactic I beat City 8-2 and Chelsea 5-1. So I thought I’d share it for other to use and have fun with!

you use ois?

The point is you cant see if a tactic is working or not after 3 games.
You really should invest the time and test it for a season.
It will be released later but everyone can see then how good it works.

The point is you cant see if a tactic is working or not after 3 games.
You really should invest the time and test it for a season.
It will be released later but everyone can see then how good it works.

testing the tactic for whole season could take even 2 days if u have work/family... SI will release new patch every two days which will ruins every tactic, i dont mind threads like that because i testing every tactic my self;)

instant result skin would do miracles :)))

testing the tactic for whole season could take even 2 days if u have work/family... SI will release new patch every two days which will ruins every tactic, i dont mind threads like that because i testing every tactic my self;)

Testing every tactic yourself takes even more time