been struggling with alot of new tactics during this years FM and i have to say this is probably the best ive tried so far (ive pretty much tried every single tac so far)

This tactic is great. Taken my parma team from 17th to 8th in about 10 games.

Goals galore at both ends but more so in the oppositions goal

Cheers Liam. Helped to turn my fortunes around in the National League with Hartlepool. Was struggling to find the right tactic that would help regain league status for Pools and this seems to be the one.
P:6 W:5 D:1 - averaging 3 goals a game with 18 so far, early days but looks positive, now sitting pretty in 5th after my unbeaten run.

I want to use this but I just bought 2 massive wingers :(

Im just sick of someone posting a tactic here he tested for only a couple of games when others really putting some effort into this.

it's not like the forum has been flooded with tactics.

hi LI4MS.

I just made a 442 tactic using some instructions of your tactic.
and it works very well. thx.

Two tweaks: remove offside and defensive line set to normal

B8Y92.png

probably will tweak the formation as you suggested because I am not getting great results... and my last game had a tremendous amount of offsides.

View attachment 79862

Last edited:
I've had great results with Pampu7's tweaks

THIS ^^^

The tweaks have made this tactic EVEN better, and paired with mdacha's Corner routines, this season has gone fantastically with my spurs team, even with a lot of best players poached after a poor first season !

Hi there,

Thank's for the tactic... Do you use three DM ? I've seen some offensive players in the Bayern Printscreen, but it doesn't look logical with the roles of the player in your system...

This is great tactic with the tweak. very stable defence even for small teams. Great job you guys

Tried this tactic with the tweaks above and a few more of my own. Picked Juve for a trial run. Beat a full strength Milan 6-2 in a pre-season friendly, playing with 10 men for 50 minutes.

View attachment 79758
View attachment 79757

My tweaks also mean't that in spite of the incredibly direct playing style that we dominated possession with 55% of the ball in terms of game time (57% in terms of passes, which is the metric used in real life).

Tried this tactic with the tweaks above and a few more of my own. Picked Juve for a trial run. Beat a full strength Milan 6-2 in a pre-season friendly, playing with 10 men for 50 minutes.

View attachment 1131691
View attachment 1131692

My tweaks also mean't that in spite of the incredibly direct playing style that we dominated possession with 55% of the ball in terms of game time (57% in terms of passes, which is the metric used in real life).

What tweak?

What tweak?

Changed wide strikers from CFa to CFs; moved BWM to DM and changed to HB; changed wingbacks to WBa from WBs and changed from mixed crosses to low crosses.

Edit: also changed CBs from stoppers to just a defend duty.

Changed wide strikers from CFa to CFs; moved BWM to DM and changed to HB; changed wingbacks to WBa from WBs and changed from mixed crosses to low crosses.

Edit: also changed CBs from stoppers to just a defend duty.

these tweaks worked a wonder for me so far.. have beaten Barcelona away with my Deportivo Coruna team (3 - 2)

will keep trying but looks good so far especially with the fact that havent conceded much compared to the number of shots the opponent takes and the number of CCCs the opponent has now.

Below are the screen shots of the Team Instructions (No change from original tactic) and the New Player Roles

View attachment 79752 View attachment 79751

Last edited: