Manuel's Musings: I lose a striker and a winger, so now I'm short in midfield :p

Hi,

Although I am sure this will come up as me being a newbie and all that stuff, I have been playing this time consuming, brilliant, life changing (sometimes for the worse) game since I was 14 when it was called something else *ahem cough.

It has taken me a week to read through this whole journey, from the beginnings of Notts County to the Embezzlement at Lazio.

I am loving the twists to the story and it certainly gets you thinking about all sorts of possibilities. I just wanted to say well done and ask how on earth do you find the time??! LOL!

Also, just a thought. Perhaps there is a "family" member who could pose as an agent for some players. Get new contracts signed with an agency fee. A possible way to get some money in. Or.....just win the league. Zero pressure.

Hi,

Although I am sure this will come up as me being a newbie and all that stuff, I have been playing this time consuming, brilliant, life changing (sometimes for the worse) game since I was 14 when it was called something else *ahem cough.

It has taken me a week to read through this whole journey, from the beginnings of Notts County to the Embezzlement at Lazio.

I am loving the twists to the story and it certainly gets you thinking about all sorts of possibilities. I just wanted to say well done and ask how on earth do you find the time??! LOL!

Also, just a thought. Perhaps there is a "family" member who could pose as an agent for some players. Get new contracts signed with an agency fee. A possible way to get some money in. Or.....just win the league. Zero pressure.

Well, firstly thank you, glad you have enjoyed it!

How i find the time? That is largely due to Imgur, i must admit. I actually dont get a lot of time to play, hence the the game by game updates. If i did monthly updates I'd be lucky to get an update a week up. It also helps to have a job with internet access & minimal supervision. :p

As far as other ways to earn money are concerned I am far too lazy to do all the math to incorporate such things. JC will continue to look for hair brained schemes to make the job easier though, rest assured.

Hello Lippo, you're a true inspiration alongside Jamie! Your stories are amazing. I hope J.C pays his depts, unlike my country Greece. :p

Great story with very unexpected twists. I hope you end up leading Depor to glory, with J.C at your side, dept-free.

Hello Lippo, you're a true inspiration alongside Jamie! Your stories are amazing. I hope J.C pays his depts, unlike my country Greece. :p

Great story with very unexpected twists. I hope you end up leading Depor to glory, with J.C at your side, dept-free.

Cheers mate, Jamie Carragher's story was a big motivator for me starting this story. Its definitely played out a lot differently then i had imagined it but the goal will always be to have Manuel & JC at Deportivo. Whether that happens in FM15, i dont know. Maybe a sequel will be required! ;)

A sequal will be required!

Not sure if I'm going to do another Carragher story next yer or try something else, hmmmm

A sequal will be required!

Not sure if I'm going to do another Carragher story next yer or try something else, hmmmm

Likewise for Luis Garcia. Given the stresses of this latest season so far, I think he's about ready for retirement already!

Really nice update mate :)

Not sure if I will change my match updates as it would really slow my story down!

See what happens I suppose!

Really nice update mate :)

Not sure if I will change my match updates as it would really slow my story down!

See what happens I suppose!

Yeah, I'm moving at a snails pace anyway so taking a couple of hours to try & make it look a bit prettier doesnt really affect me :p

Always cracks me up reading this!! If you win the title and the £10m, Where do you go next? I suspect you may have another twist up your sleeve?

I don't know if I've ever commented on this story before but I love it, such a fantastic read and the presentation is top drawer! Keep it up and win Serie A with Lazio!