Lifting the Merseyside Blues - A Joint Everton Story

Champions League

View attachment 103562

View attachment 103558 VS View attachment 103563

View attachment 103559View attachment 103560View attachment 103561

Everton 3-2 Real Madrid (Extra Time)
What a brilliant performance from the lads here today. We went two goals down very early within 22 minutes. Cristiano Ronaldo got Real Madrid flying with a brilliant goal on the 17th minute as he turned 2 defenders and blasted the ball into the top corner. Kaka then grabbed the second for the Spanish giants as they took a demanding 2-0 lead over our lads. But we didn’t give up there, Agbonlahor grabbed a goal back as a mistake from Pepe let the Explosive striker do what he does best and run through on goal and finish well. Half time it was 2-1 but i gave the boys a rollicking and told them exactly what i wanted from the lads. And they delivered, Saha who just couldn’t keep up with the pace of the game came on for Jermaine Beckford and like hes done so many times this season he grabbed a very important goal as he dribbled into the box and finished into the bottom corner. Full time was 2-2 and i told the lads they just needed one more goal. Xabi Alonso lost his head in the 104th minute and was sent off for a second yellow card. With 1 man down Madrid couldn’t handle the pressure we piled on. Cahill who had played well all match showed some brilliance as he played a brilliant through ball to Hazard who Scored the best goal of his Career so far.

View attachment 103566
View attachment 103567
View attachment 103568
View attachment 103569

FA Cup Final

Chelsea 2-1 Everton
Our players were tired after a long hard season and just 5 days after the champions league final the lads our absolutely wrecked. It didn’t help that Saha and Agbonlahor having to come off before half time. But the lads will be delighted with a double this year.

September

evertonweb.jpg

The press were all over the Goodison site today hoping to catch a word with their fiery boss Thomas Milner. it is reported that the confidence is high at the camp with the high profile summer singing their boss has enticed into the Goodison camp.

In the Pre season press conference Milner backed youngster Macro Verratti after his magnificent last season, voicing his belief that he will compliment the talent of new singing Ozil. Milner also stated that he expects Eden Dzeko to be the season top scorer for Premier League.

Everton 2 - 1 Totenham

Verratti ( 84)
Khedira (88)

Everton looked *** if they were off to a shaky start to the season, due to a fabulous individual effort from Defoe. The game appeared to be over before wonder kid Meust Ozil went on a jinking run into the box before King brought him down to give Verratti a chance to convert from the spot. Summer singing Sami Kherdira secured the Points just before time with a wonderful long range effort after towering Dzeko won a header on the edge of the area.

Milner released this statement to Everton press, " I believe we have got off to a amazing start, the players have geld, the team appeared to lack the creative edge last season. This season even when Totenham tried to shut up shop, Meust Ozil and Marco Verrati slit through their defense, and Dzeko has given us the physical pressence upfront. I believe it was even better to have come back to win especially since Totenham caused us so many problems last season.

Everton 6 - 0 FC Timisoara​

Sanchez (4)
Pienaar (14)
Ozil (23)
Vaughan (50)
Kjaer (57, 60)

Everton today ventured into Europe, Everton asserted their dominance in this competition. Securing a confident demolition over the European minnors. Milner stated " I expect nothing less from the team than a win as significant as this, this season were out to make a name for ourselves."

Everton 0 - 0 Sunderland

A dogged match, very physical ended up level. Milner warned of becoming down hearted from this result although enforced that Sunderland are a rising team pointing out the physical encounters always even out the class difference.

Everton 3 - 2 Blackburn

Dzeko (23, 39)
Gueye (89)

Another physical match for Everton, Sami Khedira today enforced his strength over Blackburn, both times Blackburn pulled back before Gueye placed home a winning goal late on to secure the points. Dzeko proved to link up well with ozil twice setting up two opportunities which he did not miss!

Everton 4 - 0 Getafe ( Euro group )

Dzeko (40)
jagielka (45)
Verratti (80,90)​

Milner's boys bagged a number again today, Dzeko proving a handful winning a penalty and scoring a powerful header. Marco Verratti took the spotlight today with the creative play and wonderful technique throughout the game netting two.

Everton 1 - 0 Birmingham

Verratti (90+3)

Everton and Birmingham both battled well for the points today, Birmingham operating themselves defensively whilst Everton choosing to rest most of the super start summer signings. Marco Verratti won a penalty before converting late on to secure the win.

Everton 0 - 1 Fulham

Fulham snatched the points after a poor performance from the Toffees. Rodwell earned himself the first dismissal of his career, resulting in a furious blow-out from Manager Milner at full time. Everton are expected to turn things around instantly and get back on track for the title.

Everton 3 - 0 Olimpija

Baines (7)
Vaughan ( 34 , 48)

Everton gave a instant reply to Milner Fury after the previous result, Jack Rodwell answered Milners questions by producing a man of the match performance. Milner stated he still expects more from the players.

Player of the Moment

dzeko-1.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

evertonweb.jpg

Everton 3 - 1 Portsmouth

Ozil (34, 67)
Khedira (71)

Everton stepped up the level today Ozil produced a wonderful performance netting two goals whilst assisting close friend Sami Khedira to slot home the 3rd for Everton. Milner released " Ozil is set to shine, he is a delightful talent which i believe will really set the show ablaze later on in the season. Dzeko will be back for next week and i expect another great performance.

Everton 3 - 2 Wolves

Dzeko (17,61)
Khedira (88)

Evertons dog team, Wolverhampton today nearly upset the roost against as they took the lead before Dzeko instantly replied. Later Everton took the lead though the Target man before Wolverhampton equalized instantly. Sami Khedira stole the show though in the dieing moments as Ozil slotted through a wonderful diagonal ball for Khedira to slam home.

Milner is reported to be over the moon with the performance of the summer singings, Ozil Dzeko and Khedira are all producing on the top stage. Milner has had problems with Dzeko due to confrontation between the two, although it is believed that the camp is now settled.

Everton 4 - 1 Werder Bremen

Dzeko (20)
Dodo (45)
Ozil (70)
Own Goal (83)

Dzeko got Everton off to a flyer, placing a wonderful ball from Pienaar into the bottom corner. Per Mertzesacker equalised, although Dodo regained the leader netting a rebound from Verrattis 40yard wonder strike. Followed by the inevitable as Ozil netted against his old team with a delightful run before lobbing the goalkeeper. Before finally Khedira drilled a screamer which racketed the post before hitting wise to score a own goal.

Everton 3 - 1 Middlesbrough

Dzeko (20)
Sanchez (51)
Rodwell (77)

The toffees put in a class performance today, as Everton lead by Eden Dzeko shattered the Borough team. Borough never looked like they would damage the Everton team as keeper Brad Jones stopped it from becoming a cricket score with a performance right out the top draw.

Man of the Moment​

ozil.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

saved my game, although it had now finally ruined my game :(
so gotta re install fm afterall,
wish good luck to people carrying on