Like father like Son: Following in the footsteps: A QPR story

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 254
  • Views Views 64K
Status
Not open for further replies.
great update mate are considering other jobs now that youve won everything with qpr?

sorry mate, I read, have you won everything with QPR? I was busy...

um, I might.. I have made a few good signings and excited for this season, maybe after this season I might start a new game.. I like to have a bigger challenge and might do a Wolfsburg save next :)

I do want to see what they call the new stadium though, never once have I lasted long enough on a save that they have built a new stadium.. always get a bit bored after the 4th season, but not in this save, starting my 6th year :)

I might actually continue for at least 10 seasons actually

keep going then :) see if you get the stadium named after you an see what squad you can build complete of regens :)

ipmc9c.jpg

QPR prepare to defend titles:

View attachment 318530View attachment 318526View attachment 318528View attachment 318535

View attachment 318517View attachment 318518View attachment 318519View attachment 318520View attachment 318522View attachment 318523View attachment 318534View attachment 318536View attachment 318524

After such a successful season at Loftus Road under top South African manager Igesund, it was only going to get harder for the London based club in the upcoming season as the club look to defend their Champions League trophy as well as maintaining their Championship title...

This being the case, Igesund made several changes to the squad as he looked to bring in a little experience to see the season through and provide much needed stability to his squad as well as fresh faces for the future.

First to arrive was talented goalkeeper Maxym Koval from Ukrainian outfit Dynamo Kiev on a free to replace 35 year old Valdes at the end of the season or next depending on contract talks with the veteran Spanish keeper in a few months.

Experienced Italian defensive midfielder and World Cup winner De Rossi joined from Napoli for a fee of £5m.

Next to join the club was Brazilian winger Hulk from Zenit for a fee of £17m to provide an attacking threat out wide in the R's new formation.

Edinson Cavani joined the R's on the last day of the transfer window as Ryad Boudebouz was placed on the transfer list with Chelsea snapping up the winger for a club record fee of £22m, Boudebouz of course joined for free only two seasons ago.

Caju and Katora joined the club and have since been loaned out to the clubs feeder teams Club Brugge and Celtic respectively.

Ganso has signed a pre-contract deal to join QPR in January as his contract was expiring with Sao Paulo, this could be a gamble for the club, however, Igesund was excited about the prospect of seeing the talented midfielder in a QPR shirt.

French championsDirector of Football joins QPR:

View attachment 318533View attachment 318532

After a few years with Rigg in charge the club felt that newly available Leonardo would be a much better fit for the club going forward after several successful seasons at PSG.

Last edited:
Trully awesome story !!! And very to nice to read it all !!! keep on going..

and again... what a striker you found..

No Updates Today? Was Waiting for One...Anyways Good Luck for CL this Season

The signings you've made look class mate. Still following and thoroughly enjoying :)

I secretly hope that by not commenting anymore you might consider doing a Liverpool story;)

look at the views more than the comments mate there will be people who like to just read an dont leave comments

I secretly hope that by not commenting anymore you might consider doing a Liverpool story;)

hahahaha, no mate, sorry! never play with Pool and won't be doing another story after this one, going to do yearly updates rather as I don't have the time to do updates :)

Hi Raikan..
Just got back on my pc and read the last 14 pages as i was only up to page 12.. As i started a new job and busy family life didnt have time to go on my pc.. But WOW i must say you have lead QPR to some awesome results,signings and trophys and my god have you rejected some offers a long the way..:D.. Im gonna give your complete madness a whirl in my Man Utd save (still in my save that i tested your Awesome Amc lol).. Gonna keep following this story as want to see the name of the new stadium and if you do take a new job or National job but i must admit its hard to get offered a National Job in this year Fm i find mate....

Keep up the FAB work my friend

Hi Raikan..
Just got back on my pc and read the last 14 pages as i was only up to page 12.. As i started a new job and busy family life didnt have time to go on my pc.. But WOW i must say you have lead QPR to some awesome results,signings and trophys and my god have you rejected some offers a long the way..:D.. Im gonna give your complete madness a whirl in my Man Utd save (still in my save that i tested your Awesome Amc lol).. Gonna keep following this story as want to see the name of the new stadium and if you do take a new job or National job but i must admit its hard to get offered a National Job in this year Fm i find mate....

Keep up the FAB work my friend

thanks mate and welcome back :) season update will be made either today or tomorrow, half way through April now ;)

Absolutely quality story mate , lots of shrewd business throughout all the seasons. Them regens are absolute monsters aswell

I have finished my last season and about to start my next, playing United now in Com shield as we speak, I am wanting to start a new save but will come back to this, so for now its closed and no more updates will follow, however, I might start it up again when I continue my save :)

thank you to everyone who has been following!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back