Like father like Son: Following in the footsteps: A QPR story

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 254
  • Views Views 64K
Status
Not open for further replies.
good decision on turning down the big teams and trying to win champions league before you consider leaving. Great work mate ;)

ipmc9c.jpg

Championship out of reach for QPR?:

View attachment 317710View attachment 317712View attachment 317711View attachment 317709

With Manchester City 8 points ahead of 2nd placed QPR, the London club look like they might not be able to catch Mancini's team to defend their title as the Manchester club has been several points ahead of Igesunds' since the turn of the year.

A dissapointing 2:1 loss at the hands of the bottom feeders Leeds which saw Simao get his second yellow only 15 minutes into the game cost his team a chance to catch up to City.

A come from behind 3:1 win away from home at Russian giants Zenit was a particular highlight from the past several months which saw the R's drop several vital points with draws against Burnley and Southampton...

Igesund brings in Mauro Tassotti:

View attachment 317715
View attachment 317713
With Tassotti being interested in the assistant managers position at the London club, Igesund wasted no time in bringing the vastly experienced Italian while offering Lindeman a new contract as fitness coach

QPR unveil new young striker:

View attachment 317714

QPR unveiled their new 16 year old striker Roman Hendrych who was signed from FC Porto for a fee rumored to be in the region of £7m.

Hendrych's future is said to be bright at the London based club, however, as the young Czech has played for more than 2 teams in the year, he is unable to play competitively for the R's until the summer..

QPR star performer:

View attachment 317708

Medjedovic once again wins the star performer award for his sensational performances seeing the young striker net a whopping 44 goals so far this season...

How do you find regens like this mate? Its amazing to have so many good ones at the one time lol

I search for them myself, I go through all major clubs in Africa/Asia/America's etc and smaller clubs in Europe..

some times my scouts find them for me as well...

I have considered doing this many a time but i kinda cba. Think you have inspired me, im guessing you start looking around the regen dates?

I have considered doing this many a time but i kinda cba. Think you have inspired me, im guessing you start looking around the regen dates?

I normally hate regens mate, I usually stop after like 4 seasons as I find them a bit far fetched and I never look at regen dates, not once :) when I need a player or its just before the transfer window's I start looking

I normally hate regens mate, I usually stop after like 4 seasons as I find them a bit far fetched and I never look at regen dates, not once :) when I need a player or its just before the transfer window's I start looking

Fair enough mate, i kind of agree with you tbh. But if you are having a good save and you are on a mission its hard to give up on it. I am currently trying to topple Barca as the best in Europe with AC Milan.

Silly me ..........

ipmc9c.jpg

QPR complete domestic quadruple:

View attachment 318280
View attachment 318282View attachment 318279View attachment 318281
View attachment 318283View attachment 318284

After being 8 points behind City in February, Igesunds men won the Championship for their second time in their history making it twice in a row for the newly crowned Greatest South African manager of all time.

A London derby against bitter rivals Chelsea, who beat the R's back in 2015 when Igesunds team lost 1:0 in the final of the Europa League, took their revenge with surgical precision in the Champions League final with a fantastic 3:0 win

Earlier on in the season QPR picked up their first Carling Cup trophy after beating rivals Tottenham 3:1 after extra time.

An outstanding season for the newly crowned Champions League winners, who in their second season won the most coveted title in club football making this a new record.

QPR player and team awards:

View attachment 318293View attachment 318292View attachment 318291View attachment 318290View attachment 318289View attachment 318288View attachment 318287View attachment 318294View attachment 318304

After such a successful season, with the club breaking new records, the players also got in on the act with several awards themselves..

Medjedovic picked up several awards after a phenomenal season under Igesund while the manager himself also picked up the Manager of the Year award for his second consecutive season.

Chris Samba broke the record for 5 man of the match awards in a Champions League campaign while Jose Angel broke the clubs record for most assists in a season.

Fanatstic Season mate and to win it by 5 points after being 8 points behind is a Top Class achievement...
haha Dominated and Destroyed Chelsea in the Final....:)
Will have a Look at QPR Team Awards Section later....

thanks mate, I put big pressure on City, always had a go at Mancini, think it paid off!

they did knock me out the FA Cup though! 2:1

great update mate are considering other jobs now that youve won everything with qpr?

In 5 seasons:

2 EPL trophies
1 ECL
1 FA Cup
1 Carling Cup
2 Community Shields
1 Euro Super Cup

have not won the World Club Championship nor Europa League, lost against Chelsea in the final

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back