• Views Views 64K
Status
Not open for further replies.
all of them are on loan except Luiz.. and of course my machine, Medjedovic

omg.. really nice regens you got there mate. really nice. :D

ipmc9c.jpg

Igesund stays at Loftus Road:

View attachment 316687

To the fans and the board's delight Igesund had rejected the offer from Juventus saying he wanted to win the Champions League with his current team and would then assess his future...

QPR triumph in Community Shield:

View attachment 316677

View attachment 316678

Newly crowned Premier League winners and FA Cup winners faced up against 2nd placed City as the London club had won both trophies only a few months ago...

The game started off well for ex Manchester United defender Nemanja Vidic as he headed home from a free kick to give the R's the lead.

Wonderkid Medjedovic scored later in the second half to hand Igesund his first bit of silverware for the upcoming season.

QPR announce plans to build new stadium:

View attachment 316686

View attachment 316689

After a request by South African manager Igesund, as the manager felt that the current 18360 seats was not enough to produce the required revenue for future growth of the club, the board planned a £87m plan to build a new stadium while selling Loftus Road for £24.5m to offset some of the costs.

The new stadium is said to seat just under 35 000 people still making it one of the smallest stadiums in the Premier League...

QPR back to the drawing board:

View attachment 316682View attachment 316683View attachment 316681
View attachment 316680View attachment 316679

After a good start to the season the with only one loss against City in the Premier League so far, the R's have drawn too many games for Igesunds' liking, especially against Liverpool where the London based team were 2:0 up at half time only for Liverpool to score 2 goals in the space of 8 minutes, the first goal coming in the 82nd minute and the equalizer just into stoppage time!

The solitary loss coupled with a few draws see's the defending champions sitting in 4th position with only a few points separating the top 9 teams..

Still unbeaten in the relatively easy Champions League group stages will hopefully see the R's go through for the second time in a row, hoping this time to avoid the previous years champions and progress one step further than they did in their first season...

Igesund tempted by offers from big clubs:

View attachment 316688View attachment 316684

Once again struggling heavy weight teams are trying to tempt the talented manager away from Loftus Road with lucrative deals and promises of large transfer budgets, however, as Igesund iterated earlier in the year, he was not going anywhere for the foreseeable future.

Top performer:

View attachment 316685

Serbian front man Medjedovic takes the player of the season award so far with outstandingly consistent performances seeing the young striker bag 19 goals in only 11 games so far this season

in what role you use Medjedovic? and generaly what tactic are you using? it all looks impresive :)

Those were the exact two offers I got in my Monaco career. Mejodovic looks exceptional.

Liking the looks of sergio aguilar and ventura, great set of regens Raikan, Tony Fernandes needs to break the bank premier league winners need a bigger stadium!

yeah I asked for one, getting one built, check the post before!

35000 seater for 82m :) taking 2 years to complete

Haha NO......!!!!
Some great regens there Raikan,
and what have u given Medjedovic to eat???? 20 Strength at 20 years...Thats Exceptional.
Fantastic Update made yesterday and ay plans to take over a National Team Now???

I have yet to get an offer from a national team as well as not seeing ANYONE get the sack or retire, Pardew was the only one to take over that was years ago..

maybe something SI need to look into?

Hoping that you will do a liverpool story mate ;) but anyway, good job! Still following this!

sorry guys, wanted to get through Jan before posting but did not get around to it. Update coming Monday morning!

Question, what logo pack do you use? I am getting tired of the metallic logos and am looking for some nice plain one like those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back