Limerick FC

View attachment 380431

July 2012

July Fixtures

View attachment 380434

Some poor results as we lose yet again to Finn Harps and yet again we have another draw with Waterford! Argh!

First Division Table

View attachment 380435

Equal points with Finn Harps we just need to ****** beat them at some point and the league will be ours.

Player Stats

View attachment 380436

Aftre Foley's good early season form he has lost his way and only has 1 goal in his last 9 games.

Right im off to bed, ive played up to October and just got my youth intake more posts tomorrow morning,Im liking the easier updates its leaving me free to play the game and not worry about getting too far ahead and have homework to do!​

Hopefully your club exploits strengthen the national team in the long run, KIU

Hopefully your club exploits strengthen the national team in the long run, KIU
Yes will definetly be looking at taking over the national team if i ever get the reputation for it and help my players get international experience.Got to get out of this league first though!

Limerick FC

View attachment 380474

August 2012

We dont stand a chance against fierce rivals in the league Finn Harps if we concede 2 penalties and have a player sent off before the hour mark!

View attachment 380475

August Fixtures

View attachment 380476

Our busiest month in terms of matches so far! We took Premier League side Bohemians to a replay and then they needed penalties to separate us but our league form dipped again.

First Division Table

View attachment 380479

So Finn Harps have started to pull away now, 4 points clear at the top the Play-offs shouldn't be too hard though as it would be us playing 3rd place over 2 legs winner gets promoted.

Player Stats

View attachment 380480

Foley didnt score again this month and isnt looking like changing that any time soon! We are crying out for a new striker maybe the intake with give us someone i can throw into the first team.​

Limerick FC

View attachment 380481

September 2012

One of our youngsters has damaged his spine on international duty and will miss 8 months! Ouch!

View attachment 380482

Foley Continues Goal Drought!

View attachment 380483

Pat Purcell Sets New League Appearances Record

View attachment 380484

September Fixtures

View attachment 380485

A good result to end the month but that draw could really ****** us up!

We have secured a place in the playoffs

View attachment 380486

Which are actually harder than i thought as the winner of this tie between 2nd and 3rd will face one of the Premier Divisions relegation threatened teams for a place in the league next season.

First Division Table

View attachment 380487

Player Stats

View attachment 380488

Youth Intake up next.​

Limerick FC

View attachment 380489

Youth Intake

David *** - ST

View attachment 380490

This guy is one im looking at for the here and now, I think hes good enough to be thrown straight into the first team especially with how poor our other strikers have been doing.

Anthony Purcell - ST

View attachment 380491

Only a week after Pat Purcell becomes our all time league appearances record holder we get another Purcell through the door in the Youth Intake. . . . . Hmmmm Interesting.

And Some Okay Midfielder

View attachment 380492

Limerick FC

View attachment 380494

October End of Normal Season 2012

Young Striker *** got thrown straight into the first team and scored on his debut but it wasnt enough for us to gain automatic promotion especially in our last game of the season we conceded so late on.

View attachment 380495

First Division Table

View attachment 380496

Team Stats

View attachment 380497

Player Stats

View attachment 380498

So we face Mervue United in the First Division Playoffs and then one of the teams near the bottom of the Premier League but as i didnt win automatic promotion my job is currently under threat and i haven't been offered a new deal!

In the playoffs is pretty good and a decent youth intake

Gutted you missed out on the automatic place Cool but still small squad would have been huge task. Hope you do well

*** looks like he will be pretty decent! Did you have a scout through the other teams regens and try to poach some of them !

In the playoffs is pretty good and a decent youth intake

Gutted you missed out on the automatic place Cool but still small squad would have been huge task. Hope you do well

*** looks like he will be pretty decent! Did you have a scout through the other teams regens and try to poach some of them !
I cant believe my job hangs in the balance so early on! When i post the updates tonight you will see a lot more of ***! ***'s likes being in the box

Limerick FC

View attachment 380680

Promotion Playoff

So we play Mervue United over two legs and the winner faces second from bottom in the Premier League in a tie known as the Relegation Playoff

1st Leg - Home

View attachment 380682

2 late goals seal the win and make it almost impossible to lose the tie as youngster David ***'s grabs another goal for us.

Im Still Under Pressure Though!

View attachment 380684

2nd leg - Away

View attachment 380685

4 - 1 on aggregate as we win the tie comfortably with ***'s scoring another late goal to win the match to put the icing on the cake.

I have signed 5 decent looking players already for next season on frees, 4 of them being regens ranging from LB to GK and CM​

Limerick FC

View attachment 381078

Premier Division Relegation Playoff 2012

1st Leg - Away v U.C.D

View attachment 381079

*** scores again with an amazing brace and you can see he has the high work rate with all these late goals he scores, the tie is all but put to bed and i think shows that ***'s will be able to handle the Premier Division next season.

New Contract

View attachment 381080

I was under pressure less than a week ago but the convincing win in the Playoff all but securing our place in the Premier Division next season sees the board put a new 1 year contract on the table, They certainly don't like to commit!

2nd Leg - Home

View attachment 381081

An early goal from young full back Casserly sees us win the match and comfortably win the tie 4 - 0 on aggregate to secure promotion.

Limerick FC Promoted!

View attachment 381082

Daniel Galbraith Wins First Division Young Player of the Year

View attachment 381083

4 Players in Team of the Year

View attachment 381084

Strangely all of the left hand side of the team got into the team of the year we must be the Everton of Ireland.

Best Eleven

View attachment 381085

David ***'s will lead the line next season in the Premier Division after ageing Foley had a massive dip in form in the second half of the season. *** scored 6 goals in 7 games since coming in with the Youth Intake.

Right up next transfers for the new season​

Well done mate, shouldn't be a struggle to stay up but beating Shamrock Rovers and Sligo will be a tall order

Well done mate ! I predict a champions league qualifying place for next season :)

Limerick FC

View attachment 381111

January 2013 - Transfer Window

Season Expectations

View attachment 381112

The board yet again are expecting a lot from us but have given us the money to back it up i can get a transfer budget of around £100k if i adjust the wage budget but nobody of any real quality wants to come.
There are a lot of decent youths for the future but nobody who would fit in the team straight away that i can pay for.
Here are my 5 signings for the future with their compensation costing me around £45k in total.

Craig White - DC/MC

View attachment 381113

Robbie Monaghan DL

View attachment 381114

Shane Keogh AML

View attachment 381115

Patrick Reilly GK

View attachment 381117

Alan O'Neill CM

View attachment 381118

If any free agents look any good during the season i will definitely pick them up but will post their stats as and when i sign them.

Finally Premier Division Odds
View attachment 381119

Well done mate ! I predict a champions league qualifying place for next season :)
****** ****! Cant see that happening but thanks for the optimism, I think the squad will struggle this season but the youth will start to come into there own next season and so forth but its a long term save so im not too bothered about this season, As long as i just about hang on and dont get relegated as the board are ruthless!