Limerick FC

View attachment 381142

March 2013

March Fixtures

View attachment 381143

5 points in 4 league games isnt a terrible start to the season considering we are favourites for the drop, We do get knocked out of a cup competition early on again and DMC Gamble is top scorer for us with 3 wondergoals.

Premier Division Table

View attachment 381147

Shamrock Rovers lead the way with 4 wins in a row while if we finished the season in 8th i would be content.

Player Stats

View attachment 381148

Stephen Folan has been outstanding in defence already this season and is finding the Premier Division the place he wants to be.

Limerick FC

View attachment 381181

April 2013

April Fixtures

View attachment 381182

A huge win in the league at the end of the month to give us the our 2nd win in the league this season, Along with a couple of good wins in the Munster Senior Cup a competition i think we can win this season and grab my first piece of silveware.

Premier Division Table

View attachment 381183

That win against 3rd place Drogheda Utd meant the world to us as we end the month out of the relegation zone as our bogey team and fierce rivals from last season Finn Harps are looking poor so far.

Player Stats

View attachment 381186

Oooof looking very tight down at the bottom!!

Well done cool, that regen is really good for ***!

Well done cool, that regen is really good for ***!
He has struggled to find his feet in the new league but hes only 17 and is touted to be one of the best players in the league eventually!

Limerick FC

View attachment 475872

May 2013

First off an impressive draw against the mighty Shamrock Rovers!

View attachment 475871

David *** Out for 2 Months

View attachment 475870

Just as he was finding his feet in the Premier Division *** picks up an injury and will miss an important couple of months, hopefully he will be back in fitness for the league run in.

May Fixtures

View attachment 475869

A much better month so far as i push one of the CM's further up the pitch and it seemed to help the link up between the striker and midfield, we continue on in one cup but get knocked out of another but pick up 13 points this month alone!

Premier Division Table

View attachment 475868

Not much air up this high but it shows how a few decent results in this league can turn the table on its head from relegation candidates to European hopefuls!

Player Stats

View attachment 475867

One more month and then the transfer window is open and i already have one amazing player coming in.​

Limerick FC

View attachment 475843

July Transfer Windows 2013

Change in Expectations

View attachment 475842

I spent £73,000 on two players from St Pat's who i feel are on another level than most of our current squad

Shane McFaul CM

View attachment 475840

Chris Fagan ST

View attachment 475839

Both will go straight into the first team as my two strikers i have at the moment Foley and *** are one extreme to the other Foley being 38 and *** 17.

Nice transfers and well die to get in the final.
Good luck against Cork.

Nice transfers and well die to get in the final.
Good luck against Cork.
Thanks man Cork are the only other decent team in that cup competition so should be a regular source of silveware in the future, and some of you may remember Chris Fagan was once on Man Utd's books as a youngster!

so how many storys have you got on the go now?

2, This one and the Arsenal story two very different stories, Hows That? I have more commitment to 5 stories than most people have to one story on here anyway

Last edited:
Limerick FC

View attachment 475680

July 2013

First off i Win my first piece of Silveware for the club as we pick up the Munster Senior Cup

View attachment 475679

Young regen David ***'s comes back from his 2 month layoff to inspire Limerick to a huge result against fierce rivals Cork City.

July Fixtures

View attachment 475678

We were handed a few thrashings this month with 8 first team players being out with niggling injuries throughout the month, as you can see the Cup win was a surprise as they smashed us in the league only a few days before!

Premier Division Table

View attachment 475677

The league is so close at the moment with only a few points separating us from 5th place and a possible european qualification spot, a good run of form could change everything.

Player Stats

View attachment 475676

Denis Behan is like the Falcao of Irish football he just seems to always score a couple of goals against me!​

Limerick FC

View attachment 475675

August 2013

August Fixtures

View attachment 475674

We get thrashed by title chasing Sligo Rovers but then hit a decent patch of form picking 10 points up in 4 Premier Division matches.

Premier Division Table

View attachment 475673

All the way up in 6th now! Im only 4 points off a top 3 finish but with the league so unpredictable i could quite easily fall back down to 9th in the blink of an eye!

Player Stats

View attachment 475672

Decent youth intake mate, a couple should be first team players at least.

Decent youth intake mate, a couple should be first team players at least.
Coughlan has already done amazing! You will see on the next few updates, for him to have 2 star ability from the start is something i haven't seen very often