Limerick FC

View attachment 475653

September 2013

Only 3 games in the league this month as the season starts to wind down with only 6 games left overall.

View attachment 475652

Some poor results with inconsistency our main problem this season, i think we have too many youngsters and too many old players so the transfers coming in at the end of season will be proven players in there mid twenties.
As you can see the youth intake AMC Coughlan has bagged 2 goals in 2 games since being signed by the club and is already attracting interest from bigger clubs.

Premier Division Table

View attachment 475651

We could still push up the table but we cant really drop any lower now with only 3 games to go but 8th is about were we deserve to be in our first season in the Top Division.

Player Stats

View attachment 475650

Right up next - End of Season​

coughlan looks a player, is your ultimate aim for the save to be successful in europe?

coughlan looks a player, is your ultimate aim for the save to be successful in europe?
Coughlan has looked amazing and got some premier league clubs interest so he must have some potential! Yeah Europe would be the aim, i guess its for how long i keep at it, with not having to write up the scores like i have in previous stories it gives me more time to play the game and not get too far behind with the story, im only about 4 months behind at the moment whereas in other stories i can get up to a year behind! I would like to see how well the likes of *** and Coughlan turn out and get them to beat some records, the league appearances record for the club and goals scored are not very high so would be attainable, it will take time but the longevity of the challenge is whats attracting me to continue at the moment

Limerick FC

View attachment 475574

October 2013

*** gets injured on International duty again!

View attachment 475572
So thats his season over hopefully he will be fit and ready for the new season in Feb.

October Fixtures

View attachment 475571

Not the best end to the season but it was nice to beat last seasons main rivals Finn Harps and see them drop back down a league.

Player Stats

View attachment 475568

Team Stats

View attachment 475567

Premier Division Table

View attachment 475565

So 8th place we finished not too bad considering the media touted us as relegation favourites, There wasnt much in it for the teams around us and our side being another year older and a few more decent signings a top 5 finish and a European spot is surely something we can aim for next season.

End of season post next

Brilliant story mate loving it
Thanks man finding it so much fun at the moment! Powering through the save not got bored of it at all love playing the youth intake players straight away and them making an impact and theres so much still to achieve unlike the Arsenal one!

Limerick FC

View attachment 475539

Mark Coughlan Special 2013

So a few things have been happening with Mark and i thought i would dedicate a little post to him

Heres how he ended the season after playing the last few games for us

View attachment 475538

Thats right 5 games, 5 goals! He has had an amazing start to his career and is now being chased by Premiership teams like Hull and Sunderland! To put that into perspective the Npower League 1 is ranked 8 places higher than us in the current league rankings!

Premier League Interest!

View attachment 475533

I managed to get him to sign a pre contract eventual but he didnt half leave us sweating arriving near the end of September and being offered a deal straight away he didnt accept it until the 4th of January!!

Coughlan Signs Pre Contract

View attachment 475529

So what does everyone think? Could he be our greatest player of all time?

2, This one and the Arsenal story two very different stories, Hows That? I have more commitment to 5 stories than most people have to one story on here anyway
you need to chill i was only asking

Limerick FC

View attachment 475467

End of Season 2013

First off i sign a new deal, they wanted to give me just one more year on £600 a week but i managed to get them to change it to 5 years on £150 per week,

View attachment 475466

Limerick FC Squad

View attachment 475465

Top Goalscorer - Dominic Foley - 12 goals

View attachment 475464

Playe of the Season - Pat Purcell

View attachment 475463

So its a couple of golden oldies playing key roles this season but hopefully next season Coughlan and *** will be key.

A few players leave including Top Goalscorer Foley who retired soon afterward.

View attachment 475462

Finally the Best Eleven This Season

View attachment 475461

Next up pre season and transfers for 2014​

Nice going mate.
Just to say, Pat Purcell is great name!

Limerick FC

View attachment 475447

January Transfer Window 2014

Season Expectations

View attachment 475446

Transfer History

View attachment 475445

Our Top 3 New Players

Shane Robinson AMCR

View attachment 475444

Andrew Boyle DC

View attachment 475443

Richie Towell DR

View attachment 475442

and the rest . . . .

View attachment 475441View attachment 475440View attachment 475439View attachment 475438View attachment 475437

Heres the Premier Division Odds

View attachment 475436

Better than 500 - 1 last season but the media still dont believe we will achieve much this season but ***'s and Coughlan's development will be key.

Limerick FC

View attachment 475286

Feb/March 2014

First off the Starting Line Up and Tactic for the first game of the season.

View attachment 475285

David *** has started the season so well with 8 goals in his opening 5 games but again got an injury which will keep him out for a couple of months by the time he regains his fitness.

View attachment 475284

Feb/March Fixtures

View attachment 475283

We started so well with 5 wins from 5 and smashing in 19 goals but for some reason after *** got injured we lost the remaining two matches of the month showing our inconsistency but at least we got 12 very important points on the board early.

Premier Division Table

View attachment 475281

3rd is pretty good for the first month! A top 5 finish is what im hoping for and a cup run in one of the 3 Irish Cups so we can gain a Europa League qualifying spot.

Player Stats

View attachment 475280

Yet again its the Irish Falcao (Behan) smashing in the goals already, i had a bid accepted for him but he wouldnt even speak to me!

Nice results so far cool.
I hope *** keeps scoring.
Btw, Fergal Purcey is a even better name.