coolmcool

Reaction score
Limerick FC

View attachment 380182

So along with my current long term Arsenal save i want to try some lower league management so will have a go in the Irish First Division.
I had a short lived time as Plymouth Argyle but enjoyed playing the save with less emphasis on a detailed story. This save will be similar in that i will screenshot fixtures and so forth and try to power through the first few seasons to make Limerick dominant.

I am undecided on whether or not to play this on FM Classic something i havent tried yet, What do people think? I wont be starting the save until i get home from work tonight so let me know.

I have a few aims for the story some dependant on if i use FM Classic.

Win the Irish Premier Division
Play In Europe
Make The Champions League Group Stages
Have a Player at the Club for 10 years
Regenerated Son

Right guys let me know what you all think and whether or not i should start a lower league team.
Thanks

Aha! My local team. I'll be following this if you start it up.
Go Full version mate, get the most out of the save.

Note for ya: If you want realisim in this save, Limerick are due to move into the Market Fields (8000 seated stadium) next season. Was supposed to be built and ready for the 2013 season but it's behind scheduled so Munster Rugby let them use Thommand Park for this season since Jackman Park is a dump!

Full version wins loud and clear! Will start the save in an hour or so

Getting them to the champions group stage will take some doing but ill defo be following :)

Limerick FC

View attachment 380326

January 2012 - Transfer Window

We made two signings a couple of youngsters on free transfers for the future to add to our squad as we dont have any reserves and only 4 players in the youth team.

View attachment 380328View attachment 380329

Biggest signing was Jason McAteer as a coach

View attachment 380331

Staff Changes

View attachment 380332

A Squad with Potential

View attachment 380333

Just a quick question, anyone know when you reckon my Youth Intake will be as im assuming it will be different to what im used to in March​

I think its in september
Thanks mate, i was thinking it would be around then as it would correspond with the english league being in march around 6 months into the league so if i started in March it would be around September

Limerick FC

View attachment 380376

April 2012

April Fixtures

View attachment 380377

We get knocked out of two cup competitions this month but theres still another one to contend with next month but the more pressing matter was shipping 6 goals in 2 games.
I decided to change the tactic after the second 3-3 draw and we have looked better at the back and two clean sheets have done well for my battered defence.

First Division Table

View attachment 380378

Top of the table after 9 games in this rather small league as theres only 19 games left for the season.

Player Stats

View attachment 380379

Old Man Foley tops the goalscoring charts but im not sure how long he can keep playing consistently at his age!

I Win Manager of the Month!

View attachment 380381

Limerick FC

View attachment 380388

May 2012

May Fixtures

View attachment 380389

We actually win a cup match! But we lose to Finn Harps again looks like we are going to need the playoffs if this continues.

First Division Table

View attachment 380392

Still top by a point not quite at the halfway stage but as long as we get top 3 i dont mind.

Player Stats

View attachment 380394

Some of you may have noticed we have a player called Robbie Williams a LB made famous on Soccer Saturday by Stelling!​

Limerick FC

View attachment 380406

June 2012

June Fixtures

View attachment 380407

A win, a draw a loss, our small squad is starting to tire and its showing in the performances, i will be happy when the youth intake comes around just to fill the squad out nobody has to be that good.

First Division Table

View attachment 380408

Still top but only by a point just past the halfway mark of the season with 13 games to go and August looking the busiest month.

Player Stats

View attachment 380411

Nice to see you still sitting at the top! Fingers crossed when your youth take comes you'll get a couple of decent players as you do see a few every now and then coming from Ireland

Nice to see you still sitting at the top! Fingers crossed when your youth take comes you'll get a couple of decent players as you do see a few every now and then coming from Ireland
I think the whole youth intake will be good enough to take over this bunch of old pensioners! Thanks for following