Linecoigne's FIFA World League - a Chairman game

Just 7 more participants and we can get started! Some big, big teams left in there so don't miss out!

Last edited:
Chairmen who have already signed up in this game, would you be interested in the transfer window starting now but the non controlled clubs being blocked meaning you wouldn't be able to make transfers with clubs currently not human controlled in the first division?

In addition, you may start posting your press conferences/releases about your takeover and transfer list, etc! :)

Last edited:
Chairmen who have already signed up in this game, would you be interested in the transfer window starting now but the non controlled clubs being blocked meaning you wouldn't be able to make transfers with clubs currently not human controlled in the first division?

In addition, you may start posting your press conferences/releases about your takeover and transfer list, etc! :)

Sure thing!

Btw, as for the "foreign players rule". What players are considered foreign players?

Sure thing!

Btw, as for the "foreign players rule". What players are considered foreign players?
As far as I checked on the save so far with PSG, it's any player who is not of the nation of the club? I'll check with the other teams and let you know! If that rule seems too inconvenient then I'll just edit the database to remove it :)

Sure lets start the window. I think chelsea have a easy first game

View attachment 158002

BREAKING NEWS COMING FROM PORTUGAL

View attachment 158001

Following the announcement of the FIFA World League, FC Porto has announced a take over.

Jorge Nuno Pinto da Costa has been replaced by Greek Billionaire,
Don Erkebabulous

In an interview with BBC Sports, Erbebabulous stated that he is extremely looking forward to being apart of this world first 'Super League' and he hopes he can see Porto challenge the top of the table against the world's best.

He also announced that he will be looking to make some changes in the squad and will be releasing a transfer list in the near future.

(What save are you using exactly?)

View attachment 1044804

BREAKING NEWS COMING FROM PORTUGAL

View attachment 1044805

Following the announcement of the FIFA World League, FC Porto has announced a take over.

Jorge Nuno Pinto da Costa has been replaced by Greek Billionaire,
Don Erkebabulous

In an interview with BBC Sports, Erbebabulous stated that he is extremely looking forward to being apart of this world first 'Super League' and he hopes he can see Porto challenge the top of the table against the world's best.

He also announced that he will be looking to make some changes in the squad and will be releasing a transfer list in the near future.

(What save are you using exactly?)
Will put it out soon as I had to update the database :)

Last edited:
The FGN rule is gonna cause big problems IMO.

A few of my key players (Moreno, Can) are in the Reserves...

The FGN rule is gonna cause big problems IMO.

A few of my key players (Moreno, Can) are in the Reserves...
I agree that it could be very annoying, I'll update the database straight away and update the game save link with the new edits asap! thanks for your feedback :)

I agree that it could be very annoying, I'll update the database straight away and update the game save link with the new edits asap! thanks for your feedback :)

While you're there, I'd recommend upping Andorra's Coefficients, because only 3 teams will get Europe, and start at the very worst stages. I'd do it better than the likes of England, Spain, exc.

While you're there, I'd recommend upping Andorra's Coefficients, because only 3 teams will get Europe, and start at the very worst stages. I'd do it better than the likes of England, Spain, exc.
Will do, I'll reply on the thread whenever the database update is done!

Team balances
(keep in mind that every team gets 20 million pounds as TV revenue)

TeamBalance (in pounds)
AC Milan14 520 000
Arsenal325 000 000
Atletico Madrid
16 410 000
Bayern182 000 000
Corinthians5 050 000
Chelsea108 000 000
FC Barcelona46 660 000
FC Porto10 960 000
Inter10 970 000
Juventus25 570 000
Liverpool74 770 000
Manchester City32 990 000
Manchester United267 000 000
Paris Saint-Germain39 500 000
Real Madrid42 820 000
Benfica9 280 000
Sevilla51 420 000
Valencia49 920 000

Those are all the balances for the teams in the first division. I realise now that many of those are pretty low but selling players and TV money and competition money will probably help come the end of the season. You may spend all your balance or more but keep in mind that it'd be preferable to have a positive balance at the end of the season. I've decided that if a team has a balance lower than - 50 000 000 pounds come the end of the season, every 5 million after that will turn into a key player from that club becoming a free agent.

Barca 1st.

Yup, you actually ended up very unlucky there! MrWisdoman also thought he had an easy first game against Corinthians with the previous database but with that update ended up getting Arsenal! :D Good luck to you against Barcelona lewie!

Yup, you actually ended up very unlucky there! MrWisdoman also thought he had an easy first game against Corinthians with the previous database but with that update ended up getting Arsenal! :D Good luck to you against Barcelona lewie!

It's also vs the toughest negotiator there will be on the game, AW.

I had Man City before anyway... At least we're home?