Linecoigne's FIFA World League - a Chairman game

It's also vs the toughest negotiator there will be on the game, AW.

I had Man City before anyway... At least we're home?
Don't worry, we all know what Liverpool are capable of at Anfield for European nights ;)

View attachment 157898
Manchester City has a new owner, a United fan... The unknown owner didn't think for more then a second when he heard Manchester was for sale, he did all the paperworks so fast so no other would buy the club. After the purchase he saw that it said Manchester CITY it was something he never would have made true, not even if the club was for free. In the contract there was a clause where it was impossible to sell the club for the first 5 years as a owner. He had to deal with it.

The unknown owner doesn't really wan't to succeed at charge, espesially not games vs United.

1513702302a3710655599b874529479ml_400x400.jpg

I think you might have to restart the save. You've got masked attributes on, which is not ideal for a chairman game, as it's difficult to keep track of all the players attributes.

images

Chelsea_Small_2388014a-660.png

It seems we have some news from the Stamford Bridge.
Roman: I have to decided to step down from position of owner Chelsea. I have decided to go spend my money elsewhere as I am tired of just seeing blue everywhere and there not using my youth players I spend millions on. I am very happy with my time at the club, winning trophies from Uefa Champions league to the Bpl Very Fun. Firing managers left and right, even if it was undeserved, Probably my favorite part and smashing Arsenal just to rub in Wenger face. But I have Sold the club for reasonable price to a reasonable person.​

Sky Sports Host: WOW You all Heard it here. After A decade or so of being the owner of Chelsea Roman has decided to sell the club but to who? Wait it seems we have more news from the bridge.

2DE5063B00000578-3294478-image-a-7_1446087766471.jpg

Felix Mourinho: As Chelsea were placed in the World League Roman realized that it would be harder to win trophies and knowing that has decided to sell Chelsea to go to a Russian club. But as soon as I saw
my the club for sale I gathered all my retired moneys and have brought the club.

Sky Sports Host: A statement has been released from Chelsea Football Club. "Due to certain circumstances we have had to find a new owner, this owner has promised success and good things for the future. The owner him self is a parent to our best manager in our football history. Yes the special one's dad Felix Mourinho. Felix says he thinks the squad is good but certain players need to go and he may want to add 2-3 players to the squad, he also included that he will not say anything else concerning his plans that he plans to keep quiet as he usually his." Well folks that is it for Sky Sports tonight. Will Chelsea Be successful under Jose mourhino's dad and how will Chelsea do in the World League?

( I accidentally added attachments and now don't know how to get rid of them so don't mind them.)

I think you might have to restart the save. You've got masked attributes on, which is not ideal for a chairman game, as it's difficult to keep track of all the players attributes.
****, I never noticed they were on! I'll restarted straight away then :(
I can't seem to get this save working for the life of me

How come it's not working? Is it a downloading issue or just an issue with loading it in game?

Updated save game 2.0 will be out in a couple of minutes :)

Last edited:
View attachment 157806

View attachment 1045012
Paris Saint-Germain official statement: new club owner

View attachment 157805
The main club of the French capital, previously known for being taken over by the Qataris a couple of years ago, has now completely changed face once again as French businessman Bernard Arnault, CEO of the LVMH group (Moet Hennessy and Louis Vuitton), has bought the club. The fans are said to be delighted as the club was taking a lot of criticism under the Qataris due to all the oil money now being involved with the club and they're happy that a French businessman has decided to take over. Arnault, who currently lives in Paris, is said to have considered buying the club in the past but never actually thought it was a good idea until he saw PSG stop in the quarter-finals of the Champions League for a couple of seasons now and wants to take the club to the next level.

View attachment 157804
Manager Laurent Blanc, who's been at the club since Ancelotti's departure in 2013, should stay at the club as Arnault likes the idea of having a French legend on the sidelines to manage the players despite having some issues with the likes of Adrien Rabiot and Serge Aurier in the past.

During the press conference announcing the takeover, Arnault also talked about PSG's transfer list:

PlayerAsking price (in pounds)
Gregory van der Wiel10 000 000
Hervin OngendaSeason loan
Jean-Kevin AugustinSeason loan
Benjamin Stambouli8 500 000

View attachment 1045015
The transfer window is now open!

Team balances can be found on page 4 of this thread and keep in mind that if you are making transfers with another chairman, both of the chairmen involved will have to PM me about the specific player as well the transfer details so I can confirm the deal!

The transfer window will close next Monday (25th of April 2016) at 6:30pm GMT time to give future participants a chance to make some transfers!

Also, apologies for taking so long to set this all up, hopefully now everything is working well! You may continue to post your takeovers and transfer lists!

Last edited:
View attachment 157793

FC Porto Transfer List Released

PlayerPrice
Andre Silva (ST)Loan
Francisco Ramos (MC)Loan
Jose Angel (DL)7,000,000
Evandro (MC)12,000,000

It has been confirmed by Chairman Don Erkebabulous, Porto will have a transfer budget of 11,000,000

Chairmen, would you want me to start the season and have the first couple of results in or wait for more participants to come in? :)

Arsenal Takeover

View attachment 157776

Arsenal have today been taken over by the ginger wizard, not Paul Scholes, but Rupert Grint - AKA Ron Weasley!!

View attachment 157775

Grint: "I'm done with all the wizard ****, it's time to win me some trophies, I've got a **** load of cash from my years poncing around with wands and I want to spend it all on the best players"

"I'll be sticking with Wenger for now, he's not a bad manager really. The players better be up for this, I'm going to training tomorrow and any I don't like the look of will be out the door. I've got a shopping list of players I want, so watch this space."

Bayern Munich Update

Bayern Munich Takeover

View attachment 157727

Bayern Munich has been taken by an assortment of Tennis legends. With Boris Becker and Steffi Graf joining hands to takeover the club. Both say that they want to see their favorite club on the top of the world league.

With the formation of the new World League, both have promised to ensure that Bayern remains a major force and competes with the best in the world for trophies.

If the price is right, any player is available. Lewandowski, Boateng, Nueuer and Muller are indispensable though.