Status
Not open for further replies.
Team: Ghana
Unique ID: 21
Sponsor: N/A
Shirt Brand(Adidas,Diadora etc): Nike
Home Kit Colours & Design: http://www.boxofficefootball.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/new-inter-football-kit.jpg"]Design Here - White With Black Line.
Away Kit Colours & Design: Design Here - Colours Here - Red, With Yellow On One Sleeve.
Third Kit Colours & Design: Design Here - Colour Here

Thanks, Any Idea when done?
Will give them a go now my friend, only problem at the moment is I am unsure how to create config files, as I cannot find a way of running Graphics Guru on my mac. I can try and write one up for you if needed or are you able to? Sorry for the inconvenience.

Will give them a go now my friend, only problem at the moment is I am unsure how to create config files, as I cannot find a way of running Graphics Guru on my mac. I can try and write one up for you if needed or are you able to? Sorry for the inconvenience.

Nah, No worries, Don't need one.

are you just changing the colour on the main kit (the main colour) just looking at the one above

Getting better mate

Not a bad effort with the Rovers ones, could do with some tidying up ! ;)

Getting better mate

Not a bad effort with the Rovers ones, could do with some tidying up ! ;)
Yeah was a bit rough around the edges but liked the design.
Thanks for your support bud.

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 01:07 PM ----------

View attachment 78368View attachment 78369View attachment 78370
Was a bit confused with what you wanted but hope this is satisfactory!
Did you get them dude? Any more requests anyone?

Another Kit Thread!!!!!! I'll give you a crack

Team: Real Madrid
ID: Not needed
Manufacturer:Your choice
Sponsor: Your choice
Home Kit: White with blue flowers
Away Kit: Blue with white flowers
Third Kit: Whatever u want.

Another Kit Thread!!!!!! I'll give you a crack

Team: Real Madrid
ID: Not needed
Manufacturer:Your choice
Sponsor: Your choice
Home Kit: White with blue flowers
Away Kit: Blue with white flowers
Third Kit: Whatever u want.

Wow, really like your kits dude, some of the best I've seen. Especially those Madrid ones and the Everton one in the OP.

Team: AS Roma
Unique ID: 1100
Sponsor: Hyundi (sp)
Shirt Brand(Adidas,Diadora etc): nike
Home Kit Colours & Design: em, not sure the specific colour of the roma home kit, its not maroon or brown, i can give a picture if you need it, but just some orange trims somewhere too.
Away Kit Colours & Design: black with orange trims
Third Kit Colours & Design: white with orange trims

no worries mate i can do the config!

team: As roma
unique id: 1100
sponsor: Hyundi (sp)
shirt brand(adidas,diadora etc): Nike
home kit colours & design: Em, not sure the specific colour of the roma home kit, its not maroon or brown, i can give a picture if you need it, but just some orange trims somewhere too.
away kit colours & design: Black with orange trims
third kit colours & design: White with orange trims

no worries mate i can do the config!
View attachment 78983View attachment 78984View attachment 78985

May I make a suggestion?

You are getting much better at making them but you really need to make the badge smaller and make the sponsor lower, would make it look a lot better :)

The sponsor needs to be higher to be honest not lower, it should be in line with the arms. It also isn't central so you should work on that. As said though you have improved loads so well done.

Not sure which version of Photoshop you use but to align everything go on View > Show > Smart Guides and it will come up with a pink line when you are in line with something so it should help with making sponsors in line with your collar centre and your badge in line with the brand logo (it should be a bit higher and can only count when like the Roma kits).

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol well thanks guys but I think its perfectly central and after measuring, it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.