Status
Not open for further replies.
If you draw lines from each side and down the centre with two different colours you will see it is slightly off ;).

Team: AS Roma
Unique ID: 1100
Sponsor: Hyundi (sp)
Shirt Brand(Adidas,Diadora etc): nike
Home Kit Colours & Design: em, not sure the specific colour of the roma home kit, its not maroon or brown, i can give a picture if you need it, but just some orange trims somewhere too.
Away Kit Colours & Design: black with orange trims
Third Kit Colours & Design: white with orange trims

no worries mate i can do the config!
View attachment 79029View attachment 79031View attachment 79030

Here are your improvements Toddzy and hope they satisfy you too Dec.

Lionel: The sponsor needs to be smaller along with the Roma logo and when you have resized the sponsor put it inline with the bottom of the sleeves
I beg to differ it doesn't need to be, that is just your opinion, so seeing as the request was from another person who is perfectly satisfied i think i'm going to leave them.

I beg to differ it doesn't need to be, that is just your opinion, so seeing as the request was from another person who is perfectly satisfied i think i'm going to leave them.
Its does NEED actually if you want to improve more. Actually look at a real kit and see how the sponsor is sized and positioned.

Its does NEED actually if you want to improve more. Actually look at a real kit and see how the sponsor is sized and positioned.
I'll bear it in mind for future but I don't like the tone in which you ordered and expected me to do so, so if you'd quietly leave...

View attachment 78368View attachment 78369View attachment 78370
Was a bit confused with what you wanted but hope this is satisfactory!

These are excellent kits mate, keep up the good work!

---------- Post added at 01:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 AM ----------

attachment.php

Love the away kit here! For the adidas logo, the black colour isn't great against the background - have you ever tried using "stroke" You right click fx on the layer like you would to do Colour Overlay, but on that list go to stroke instead of colour overlay, and you can put an outline round the logos - always helpful when the colour of the badge contrasts with the kit colour badly. :)

I'll bear it in mind for future but I don't like the tone in which you ordered and expected me to do so, so if you'd quietly leave...
Why would I order you to do it :O I offered advice and so did dec but you didnt listen. So what else??

---------- Post added at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 AM ----------

attachment.php

Wow well ermmm... Different but busy KIU

Why would I order you to do it :O I offered advice and so did dec but you didnt listen. So what else??

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 AM ----------[/COLOR]

attachment.php

The guy asked for flowers so he did it in a differant way:S

---------- Post added at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 AM ----------

attachment.php

**** off mate I did listen but i'm trying to satisfy the requests that i get, your advice wasn't constructive and it was more derogatray so please get off my thread and don't critcise kits I'm proud of.

---------- Post added at 02:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------

These are excellent kits mate, keep up the good work!

---------- Post added at 01:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 AM ----------

attachment.php

Love the away kit here! For the adidas logo, the black colour isn't great against the background - have you ever tried using "stroke" You right click fx on the layer like you would to do Colour Overlay, but on that list go to stroke instead of colour overlay, and you can put an outline round the logos - always helpful when the colour of the badge contrasts with the kit colour badly. :)
Thanks Bugu means a lot coming from you! Cheers yeah I've been using GIMP and just converted to PS after advice to do so, so not 100% comfortable with the features and layout just yet but any pointers like that are much appreciated.

from the look of your kits you doing now, youve defo got the hang of PS :) your madrid kit is alot beter than a kit i had to attempt with flowers on :)

from the look of your kits you doing now, youve defo got the hang of PS :) your madrid kit is alot beter than a kit i had to attempt with flowers on :)
Aw thanks man, greatly appreciated, still not at your levels but working on it!

NOW, who needs kits done?

**** off mate I did listen but i'm trying to satisfy the requests that i get, your advice wasn't constructive and it was more derogatray so please get off my thread and don't critcise kits I'm proud of.

When did I critisie them?? I know your trying to satisfy people isnt that the whole point in this thread along with you improving. And like many have said you have improved but then they also said to improve more do this.... Which is resize the logos smaller and move the sponsor up! Which is advice and Help... and yes it is constructive as its Help! Trust me I learnt fast and i can see you learning fast :D:D

attachment.php

That sounds very much like criticism to me.

Wow well erm....different but busy, name one word in that, which implies anything other than criticism.

Wow well erm....different but busy, name one word in that, which implies anything other than criticism.
Why is it Critism? I said it was different meaning theres not many kits like that and that shows how creative you can be request or not.

Getting ever better so I think I'll give ya i request my son ;)

Supports: Scotland.

Team: Fiorentina
Unique ID: dw
Sponsor: Peroni
Shirt Brand(Adidas,Diadora etc): you choose
Home Kit Colours & Design: em, purple with a black stripe down the middle
Away Kit Colours & Design: black with orange

Status
Not open for further replies.