Status
Not open for further replies.
The white background is only in this thread so that doesn't matter.

As said them sponsors look a bit low and you should maybe try two different styles but for three days practice they are ace. Just watch out for the inner collar ;).

The white background is only in this thread so that doesn't matter.

As said them sponsors look a bit low and you should maybe try two different styles but for three days practice they are ace. Just watch out for the inner collar ;).
What do you mean by 2 different styles?

Like not have the same kit just recoloured ;). Try and make them a bit different (e.g. Arsenal's wouldn't be Red with white sleeves then yellow with red sleeves but the away could be yellow with a red stripe).

Forget it about the white background thing its just FM Base... 3 DAYS!!! :eek: who taught you? Are you sure?? 3 Days is quick but still about the sponsor m8 up a lil

Forget it about the white background thing its just FM Base... 3 DAYS!!! :eek: who taught you? Are you sure?? 3 Days is quick but still about the sponsor m8 up a lil
Downloaded GIMP on Tuesday, taught myself on that having never used anything like that before, then converted to Photoshop yesterday and taught myself how to use that. Okay tar.

---------- Post added at 03:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

Any kits need doing, I'm on form and got some free time :D

hi lionel, when you got some free time any chance you could redo the exeter away shirt you made for me pls, i love the way it is but think it would look better without the red stripes in the middle:)

many thaanks

Status
Not open for further replies.