I've used the grid tactic and the results are very good, but still in friendlies.

Some questions:

You now pay with 2 DMC?
The striker settings are those that are here in the forum? If so, do you put target man?
The rest will change the possession?

If this is correct, you should upload it because its a brand new tactic m8!

No it is still 95% of Tactikzz original tactic so I wont upload it. I see someone else has there own version of his tactic uploaded...http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...3-unbeatable-engine-exploiter-hazza22299.html

can you put link with your tweak please

Cant upload, the basis of it is from someone elses tactic and no permission to upload it. Sorry

Making a 0-5-2-3 tactic the now, including most of these exploits the now. Had some good results so far with Chelsea beat Arsenal 4-0, however the defense can be very leaky, and all the players bar the goalkeeper can be in the opponent's half at once, so I'm trying to address the now, any help on this would be appreciated! Thanks!

I made a 4-1-2-3 with all this, and i have not copied Hazza22299 one, but i bet that they are exactly the same, apart that mine is not in classic xD

Correct. Its not an exploit but an exploiting tactic would be even more exploiting using the settings. Also, the tactic would be less exploiting if using à target man with run into ball as just too many balls would be played in haste and from deep onto him BEFORE the outer FCs has dragged the DCs out Of position.
À

How do you prevent that as the bolded part is exactly what's happening to me when I set my central striker to run onto ball.

Also, how do you prevent that striker from coming too deep to get the ball, thus not being able to get into opened channels up the field?

How do you prevent that as the bolded part is exactly what's happening to me when I set my central striker to run onto ball.

Also, how do you prevent that striker from coming too deep to get the ball, thus not being able to get into opened channels up the field?

If you are playing on the counter or when players just hoof the ball up the field when under pressure, they will hit these direct balls. Remember that using a target man running onto the ball is a style for underdogs, to get the ball behind the opponenst fullbacks with the aim to retain possession in an advanced position. If it had not been for the 3 FC exploit, one would not use this TM/run onto ball when playing against teams sitting deep but as it is now, people use it all the time. There simply is no solution unless one stop playing in this exploiting way.

As for the coming deep, does the player actually like doing so ?

As for the coming deep, does the player actually like doing so ?

No, he doesn't have the PPM.
He's supposed to hang off the defender's shoulder, looking for a though ball, but instead he's involved in the game much more than I'd like him to.

No, he doesn't have the PPM.
He's supposed to hang off the defender's shoulder, looking for a though ball, but instead he's involved in the game much more than I'd like him to.

Does he have a free role ( and what formation are you using)?. My point is that it might be that he is constantly loking for free space and if its found in the hole, then he will drop deep

Does he have a free role ( and what formation are you using)?. My point is that it might be that he is constantly loking for free space and if its found in the hole, then he will drop deep

He doesn't have a free role. I'm using a 4213, with three central strikers up front.
I tried changing his mentality, everything from 14 to 20, but there's not much difference.
Maybe it's the way how the rest of the tactic is set up, I don't know. I definitely don't get many through balls and one-on-ones with the GK.

No. Anything you can do in classic tactics, you can do in a TC tactic.

So using a classic tactic is some kind of nostagic thing? I asked beacause i noticed that a number of users prefer classic tactic instead of TC tactic