I'm surprised no one has done a Bayern Munich guide.

Great Thread mate
would love a bolton guide though;)
cos i want to start a bolton save

Last edited:
just wondering why my Udinese guide hasn't been added to the OP? Was it not up to scratch? Better had be it took me blooming ages XD!

no it is good :) i must have just missed it haha
its added now though ;) along with the roma guide :D

Is it just me that sees it as fairly pointless to have 4/5 Manchester Utd guides? Surely 1/2 maximum is enough? I guess if people want to spend their time writing extensive guides and giving their own opinions they should be allowed to, just clogs up the threads list with some general guides that aren't even that good.

Shame there is not more French guides. I'm considering starting as a Championnat or Ligue 2 side.

Is it just me that sees it as fairly pointless to have 4/5 Manchester Utd guides? Surely 1/2 maximum is enough? I guess if people want to spend their time writing extensive guides and giving their own opinions they should be allowed to, just clogs up the threads list with some general guides that aren't even that good.

Maybe there could be some way of rating them so people could see which ones are the best to use and the better guides?

I don't know how this would be implemented though.

Anyone planning on doing an Inter guide? I'm shocked no one has made one really.

Shame there is not more French guides. I'm considering starting as a Championnat or Ligue 2 side.

I'm considering doing an OM guide after my good season with OM (thanks to Raikan and his brilliant 4-3-3 tactic), but I'm not quite sure will I be able to make it a good one

Inter Milan is what i'm on about.. although an international team guide is a great idea tbf.